Baby Sitting (Pt. 3)

I didn't do much to feed them, I made an egg sandwich for everyone, I made extras on the side in case some of them weren't satisfied with one. I put all the plates with a sandwich on the dinner table so everyone can grab one each. I went out the kitchen and said "Everyone please grab a plate, and hopefully no smashed plates this time, Jason." everyone chuckled, Jason looked away. I walked up to Nixon "Cool no one tried to kill each other, good job" he looked away annoyed "It's not like some of us didn't want too"

Earlier

Nixon P.O.V. (Hells yea)
While fricking Nyx left me I was dealing with that annoying girl from earlier. Then their goes that kid thinking he can stare me down. The tiny kittens were still too scared to approach me, but the feeling was mutual

Nyx looked at me confused "What was that?" i rolled my eyes "Nothing..." she smiled "Hungry?" I sighed "... Yeah..." we all grabbed a plate and started eating in peace, everyone stayed quiet and just ate. While eating I took a quick glance at Nyx. She managed all these bratty kittens very well, I wish I had as much patience as her, because honestly, I freaking hate bratty kids. I mean my siblings aren't any better but they're my siblings. I thought to myself. I realized I was staring a little too much so I looked away feeling embarrassed. She owes me big time again... And I think I know how hehe.

Nyx P.O.V.
Everyone ate and it was good. After I grabbed everyone's plates "Nixon watch the kittens again for me, thanks" I didn't wait for a response because i know he was going to fight me about it. So I went ahead and washed the dishes. In the middle of it i suddenly felt someone behind me so I turned around, it was the emo boy "Oh hello what can I do for you...?" I quickly dried my hands. He suddenly extended his arm out with a paper in hand "Oh! Um... For me?" he nodded. I took the paper and looked at it. It was an amazing drawing of me singing "Wow this is amazing! You drew this??" he nodded "Thank you so much!" he pointed at the corner of the page, it read 'Thank you for dealing with all of us, they can be extra sometimes' that made me laugh "Oh by the way what's your name?" He hesitated then he said "V-Virgil..." I smiled "Cool name, Virgil you have amazing talent, if you want we can draw together sometime, yes I can sketch a thing or 2" he looked up at me surprised "That sounds great... " he said before walking out. I'm gonna put this drawing on my bedroom wall, I thought to myself kinda excited.

I finish doing dishes and I see everyone more comfortable and having fun. The tiny ones were playing around, Virgil was drawing and listening to music and Aubrey and Jessi were talking. Except for Jason, he was alone sitting on the couch with a bitter expression on his face. Nixon said "I'm going to the restroom real quick alright?" i nodded. I decided to sit next to Jason "So... I heard you needed help on your homework...?" he looked away "Mind if I look at it?" he sat there, then he sighed "Fine" he took out his homework, it was just simple algebra "Oh this is easy I can teach you how" he looked my way, finally "R-really..? You would? Why?" I chuckled "If you're still worried about the shattered plate your mom paid me so I'll be able to cover it just fine" I can feel him felt guilty, I didn't want him too, I wanted him to feel comfortable, not like he owed me anything because honestly he doesn't "Now come on let me show you" I taught him step by step since it seemed like he had no idea what was going on. I think I spend the most time on him with homework. Finally when he caught it he decided to do the rest on his own. I sat down really exhausted, Nixon came out of the restroom and sat down next to me "Fun" he said exaggerating "Shut up" I answered. I looked over at the clock, barely 8:50 pm I wonder how much longer will their mom take...? After that thought I heard knocking at the door. All the kittens stopped what they were doing and looked over.

Happy Thanksgiving gobble gobble
-IntrovertedTomboy