Thank You

We walked out silently "I'm going to report her" he muttered something under his breath "What was that?" he shook his head "Nothing, hey sit over there" he pointed at a bench right next to the door of the infirmary "OK" and I sat down. He leveled the crutches and said "Stand up" and I did. He placed them under my arms and they were at a good level "Ok that will work" we both were awkwardly silent for a few seconds "Hey... Um..." he looked at me "What is it?" I looked up "What's your name?" He looked away, hesitating "My name... My name is Nixon Marks" I was surprised, and then I started giggling "What? Are you making fun of me now??" He was pissed "No no it's not that it's... My name is Nyx Flaws" he was surprised and he chuckled too "Wow, we basically have the same name, do you have it with an I or a Y?" I chuckled "I have it with a Y" he responded "Oh ok, I have it with an I" we laughed for a few minutes. I sighed and said "Back to what I originally was going to say, Thank you Nixon for all your help, I owe you one" he smiled "I'll take you up on that offer, but seriously you don't have to thank me, it seemed like you really needed some help" I smiled "Let me walk you to class" I nodded "Sure"

When he walked me to class no werewolf tried anything, all they did was stare. It was a very eerie and horrible feeling. When we got there we had about 3 minutes until the bell rang "Hey can I borrow your phone real quick?" I was surprised "Um sure" I passed it to him. He tapped something and then quickly gave it back to me "???" I looked at him confused "I saved my phone number in there so if you need someone to help you get out of a sticky situation, call me alright?" I nodded. I just met him but i guess..?

The first class everyone looked at me confused. Honestly I would too. But the second class... oh boy. Today was hard to choose whether to go to meif'wa or werewolf classes. If I went to meif'wa, Milo and Ms. Lilah would question me and I could never lie. If I went to werewolf, it would be like throwing myself to a pack of hungry wolves... literally. I decided to just skip classes completely, which is something I never thought I would do.

I hung out in the abandoned courtyard from the other day. It was peaceful. I looked up to the ceiling, which was actually glass so I was able to see the sky. It was nice... I suddenly heard rustling which made my ears twitch. I quickly looked back and it was "Hi twin!" Just Nixon "Don't get too comfortable, we just met" he chuckled "Alright alright"  and he sat next to me "So what ya skipping class for?" I jolted, how could i explain? Again, I could never lie! "Uh! Well i-!" He laughed "You got into some trouble again didn't you?" I got more scared "It's fine, I'm skipping cuz my class is lame, werewolf class" I chuckled. Actually now that I noticed, he doesn't smell completely of werewolf but appears like one, weird "Hey" I popped back to reality "Seriously relax you're new here, enjoy yourself" if only you knew man "Ok ok I have an idea" he stood up "Come on" and reached his arm out wanting me to take it "What are we-?" I heard a teacher "Come out whoever you are!" He suddenly said "Crap! Just come on!" He suddenly picked me up bridal style "Gah!" again and just started bolting out of there "Wait my crutches!" While the teacher was yelling "If i find you again you will be suspended!"
.
.
.
Nixon ran pretty far, into some dark hallway and hid in there. Nixon was breathing heavily "I'm sorry i-!" He raised his hand up to my face while catching his breath. I stayed quiet for a few seconds then when he finally caught his breath. He put his pointer finger on his lips, and then his other pointer finger on my lips signaling me to keep quiet "Follow me" he whispered, my face heated up when he did that. He started leading me down the hall. Then we got to a door which looked like it lead to the outside "You're going to love this" Then he opened the door, what i saw was definitely a sight

Oooh what did she see?
See u next chapter
-Introverted Tomboy