17

I sat by Daryl, watching as he poked holes in the wall of our tent with an arrow. I chuckled. "Bored?" He simply grunted, obviously having been thinking about something else.

Before I could say anything, Andrea walked in. My smile instantly turned into a scowl. "Hey." She said. "This is not that great, but..." She handed him a book.

He looked at the cover, then opened it, skimming through the pages. "What, no pictures?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

Andrea shook her head. "I'm so sorry. I feel like shit." I scoffed. Yeah, you should.

Daryl tossed me the book and I set it on the ground. "Yeah, you and me both."

"I don't expect you to forgive me, but if there's anything I can do..." She shrugged.

"You were trying to protect the group." Daryl nodded. "We're good." She smiled and started walking away. "But hey," Daryl called. "Shoot me again, and you'd best pray I'm dead." Andrea smiled again and walked away.

I turned towards him with raised eyebrows. "You're just gonna forgive her like that?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She thought I was a walker. I get why. I looked dead."

~*~

Something I learned about Daryl today was that when he's stuck in bed, he gets handsy. Very handsy. I gasped quietly, clutching onto Daryl's hair while he peppered my neck with kisses. He smirked against my skin when I quietly moaned as he slipped his hands up my shirt, tracing the scars with his calloused fingers. Daryl shushed me, his lips pressed against my ear. "Careful babygirl, you'll wake the others."

I moaned into his neck again as he slipped a hand between my legs, rubbing me through my jeans. "Oh god, Daryl please. Th-this is torture" I whimpered, gasping.

He ran his hands under my shirt again, squeezing my breasts lightly. "Oh god..." I whimpered, arching my back.

"No bra?" He asked.

I shook my head, sitting up slightly to take off my shirt. "I was hot."

Daryl smirked. "You are hot." I moaned when he leaned down, sucking a nipple into his mouth, grinding against my core. I could feel him getting hard, and I was already drenched. My nipples hardened into peaks. Daryl pulled away, blowing gently on the sensitive bud. He stared up at me, unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down my legs along with my panties. He spread my legs, rubbing between my folds with his fingers. I gasped, squirming underneath him. "Jesus, you're soaked."

He stood up to get undressed, leaving me exposed. I tried to cover myself but Daryl stopped me, moving one of my hands down to my core, pressing my own fingers against my clit. "Don't cover up."

I nodded, watching while he undressed himself. "What's come over you?" I asked.

Daryl shrugged, taking off his pants. My mouth nearly fell open when I saw the bulge in his boxers. He pulled down his boxers, his hard member smacking against his stomach. He crawled over me again, rubbing his tip against my core. "I got tired of waiting. I figured you did too, right?"

I nodded, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Please, please, Daryl. I need you inside me. I need you so bad."

Daryl groaned, squeezing my hips. "God, you're fantastic. I love it when you beg. Are you ready?" I nodded, pulling him closer.

He pushed into me and I gasped, moaning into his neck. He was kissing my neck, leaving love bites wherever he could. "Ready?" He asked, pulling back to look at me.

I nodded, lifting my hips off the cot. He pulled out almost all the way, slamming back into me. I bit his shoulder to muffle my moan, tasting blood. "Sorry, I'm sorry." I pulled back, looking at the bloody teeth marks.

Daryl smiled, gently rocking his hips. "Bite all you want, babygirl."

We rocked our hips together in sync, when I felt my high coming quickly, I pushed Daryl away. "Let me ride you."

He moaned, flipping us, keeping himself sheathed inside me. I rotated my hips, moaning. Daryl ran his hands up my sides, taking my breasts into his hands. "I won't last much longer." I warned.

Daryl sat up, pressing his face between my breasts as I bounced. "Me neither. You feel so good, babygirl."

My walls clenched when he said that and I started bouncing faster. He rubbed my clit with his calloused thumb, determined to get me to my high first.
"D-Daryl I'm gonna..."

He buried his face between my breasts again. "Come for me, baby." I bit into his other shoulder as I came, moaning loudly. He grunted, his hips jerking as he finished inside me. My core was pulsing with aftershocks when I finished. I rolled off of him and onto my chest, draping an arm across his chest. He covered us with a blanket, resting his hand on my ass. "I love you, Daryl Dixon."

His breath hitched, but he recovered, breathing deeply. "I love you, too, Charlie."