33

We were all put into separate rooms, tied to chairs in some kind of a dungeon used for God knows what. I could hear Merle talking to Glenn trying to get information. Glenn said nothing. Then I heard grunting. Then I heard Merle groan, assuming Glenn had hurt him somehow. I flinched when I heard Merle's fist making contact with Glenn's face, over and over and over. I knew he wouldn't stop until he got the answers he wanted.

~*~

It was a long time before anyone came to interrogate me. In that time waiting, I heard Merle bringing a walker into the room Glenn was in, then a struggle, and then the walker stopped snarling and Glenn screamed. I could only pray that he wasn't bit.

When someone did come in, it wasn't Merle. It was a man I didn't know. He carried himself with a certain pride to him. Like he ruled the world. Something about him made my skin crawl. He walked behind me with a knife in his hand. I was shocked when he cut the tape around my wrists.

I brought my hands to my lap, rubbing my wrists. He sat on the opposite side of the table, eyeing me up and down. "You won't be easy to crack, will you? I can see it in your eyes. You're a tough one."

"Go to hell you bastard." I growled.

He chuckled. "This would be a whole lot easier on you if you'd just tell me where your camp is."

I scoffed. "Yeah, and then you'll kill us. Can't have us blabbing our mouths about what goes on in this dungeon. Do whatever the hell you want to me, I ain't telling you shit!"

*********TRIGGER WARNING THIS SCENE CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF RAPE*************

His expression went dark. "Take off your clothes." I didn't move. "If you don't, I'll kill your friends. You don't want that now, do you? They'll suffer, I can promise you that."

I didn't seem to have any other choice. I stood, reluctantly taking off my shirt and pants with shaky hands. Not again, not again, not again. "Don't stop, did I tell you to stop?"

My throat tightened and I had to strain to keep tears from spilling over. I took off my bra and my panties. I stood with my eyes closed and my hands over my chest. I heard him stand up and take off his gun holster, then he loosened his belt and unzipped his pants.

He walked behind me, tracing my scars with his fingers. "These have a story. What happened?"

"That's none of your concern, you son of a bi-Ah!"

He slammed me down on the table, pressing himself against me. I whimpered. "This is gonna be fun."

I whimpered when he forced himself into me, squeezing my arms to keep me from moving. The tears I tried so hard to hold back spilled over and I could do nothing but cry. I couldn't tell him where we lived, so I endured the torture.

~*~

The man grunted when he was finished with me, leaving me bent over the table as he cleaned himself up. "Get dressed. We're gonna pay Glenn a visit since you won't tell me a thing."

I dressed quickly, but apparently not quick enough. Before I could get my shirt on, the man grabbed me by the elbow, dragging me out of the room. We went to Maggie's room. She had nothing to cover her chest but her hands. Did he... Then we were dragged to Glenn's room with Merle and someone else I didn't know. I could tell that when Merle saw me, he knew what the man had done. I could tell it made him mad, too.

Glenn's face was puffy, bruised, and bloody. His teeth were stained red. At the sight of us, Glenn got angry, about to use the arm of a chair to attack. He stopped when the man aimed a gun at Maggie's head. He dropped the arm, looking defeated. The man holding Maggie, who defiled me, maybe her as well, pulled out his gun and cocked the hammer back, pointing it at her head. "We're through with games."

The other man pointed his gun at me, pressing the barrel to my temple. "Now one of you is gonna give up your camp."

When Glenn didn't say anything, the man let go of Maggie and walked forward, pointing his gun at Glenn. "The prison." Maggie blurted.

My heart sank. "Maggie, no." My voice was a whisper. I had just gone through hell only for her to give it up.

"The one near Nunez?"

"That place is overrun." The man kept his gun pointed at Glenn's head.

"We took it."

"How many are you?"

"10, we have 10 now."

"10 people cleared that whole prison of biters?" None of us said anything. The man pushed his gun closer to Glenn's head. Glenn gave him a defiant look. When the man realized he had gotten all the information he needed, he backed off.

He walked up to Maggie and I. He brushed some hair out of my face and I grimaced. Then he grabbed my face roughly, kissing me on the cheek. Then he went to Maggie, doing the same. Glenn was struggling to restrain himself. The man roughly pushed us to Glenn, who embraced both of us, holding tightly. When they left, Glenn pulled back, checking for wounds and giving Maggie his shirt.

I turned and looked around the room, spotting suitcases. I opened one and found a plain white shirt, putting it on. Glenn made sure Maggie was okay before coming to me. "Charlotte, oh God, did he..." Glenn trailed off as he looked at the hand shaped bruises on my arms and the big one on my throat. I hadn't seen it yet, but I knew it was there.

"Please don't say it. If you say it, it'll be real and I don't think I can...deal with that right now." I felt out of breath and fell to the floor, the adrenaline wearing off and pain finally setting in.

Glenn and Maggie sat beside me, all of us leaning against a wall with not a clue what to do. Maggie started crying. What happens now?