Chapter Eleven: Her Mate (Symphony)

I woke up against Tate and smiled sadly remembering why, Parents Day.  Jersey wasn't here, probably at the library studying or something. He opened his eyes and sat up a little. 'Actually I haven't seen Jersey in a while. Where has she been? Is she alright?' I wondered as I thought on it more.

   "You okay my love?" I nodded and cuddled closer to him. He smiled sadly and kissed my temple."The Head Mistress called the police on your father. He confessed to everything." I nodded and buried my head in the curve of his neck. Good the man deserved it all.

   "I love you, Tate," I mumbled softly. He smiled against my neck and kissed it gently. I sighed and leaned into his touch. I wanted so much more of him, but wanted to take this relationship slow. He knew me well and didn't try to do anything else. I knew him as if I've known him all my life.

   "I love you too, Symphony," he whispered so quietly in my ear that I barely heard him. I pulled back a little and kissed him deeply. His tongue slid into my mouth and we started making out. I layed on my back and he let me decide if I want to do this or not. He'll only go as far as I ask him to. Tugging him closer I kissed him deeper. He layed on top of me. I let this man cross that line. I'm his and he's mine. So much for slow, but I wouldn't ever regret it. He's my mate.

   He left maybe an hour later to head to class. The Head Mistress said I should take the day off, but I needed some normalcy, well, as normal as I can get at a paranormal school. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and went to class.

   "Oh, Symphony, I wasn't expecting you to be here today," My teacher said. I shrugged and took my seat.

   'I heard she finally mated with her mate last night. She's such a great girl. He does anything to hurt her I'll kill him,'  I heard Andre say from the back of the room.

   'I agree with you. I envy her mate. She's hot as hell.' Glancing over my shoulder I tried to figure out who spoke. It was a guy I haven't ever met before. He looked at me and my heart skipped a beat. 'Who is that guy?' I wondered.

   He cought my arm after class and waited for the room to empty  out then pulled me to another room. He closed the door and looked down at me.

   "Who the heck are you?" I mumbled,"And what do you want?" He slid his hand down my body making me gasp. What a strange, but amazing feeling. 'Why did that feel like that?' I wondered.

   "Tate is your mate, Symphony, but you and I are bound," he whispered softly against my ear. His voice was so deep and ... No.

   "Let me go," I growled. He wouldn't. I silently didn't want him to, but he had to let me go and leave me alone.

  Tate help me!

   Moments later Tate shoved this guy off me. Tate glared at him and held me against his chest. He heard me? Cool.

   "I'm here he won't hurt you. Being your mate means when you're in trouble or need me I can find you and talk to you this way."

   Okay that's pretty cool. We're in tuned to each others feelings. I could feel his emotions and I focused on his calm emotions to help me calm down my own.

   Sighing he released his hold on me. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tightly. Picking me up he gave the other guy one last glare, took me back to my room and had me lay down. He slid in beside me and held me tightly against him. 'Who was that guy?' I thought.

   "Rest Symphony," Tate whispered, pulling my mind away from the other guy for the moment. I smiled at him.

   "Stay," I begged him. I'm afraid that guy would try to talk to me again, but mostly because I was afraid of what I'd do if he touched me like that again.

   "You know I'll always stay by your side." I nodded and closed my eyes. Good, he'll stay.

   I love him.