Chapter Twelve: The Collier Brothers (Sapphire's P.O.V.)

Things were peaceful at the school for the last few weeks. But today is when our lives got more complex. Two guys came to our school they're - I think - a year apart from each other and I know they're brothers.

   They walked into the school like they owned it. Not even ten minutes on school grounds and they've got people doing things for them. One of them ran into me and made me drop my stuff. They laughed and told me to pick it up. I just stared at them. I will not be pushed around.

   "Come on, bitch, pick up your stuff," the eldest one said. I glared. Dick.

   "You have no right to come in here and push people around like that. Who exactly do you think you are?" I said and asked. I was a bit pissed now.

   "Do you have any idea who and what you are messing with? Don't talk to me like that," he shot back clearly offended and ready to fight.

   "Enlighten me," I said giving him a daring smile. I was up for a fight and he would do fine.

   "We're more powerful than anything you've ever seen," he said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. His ego needs to be tought a lesson. Like a serious adjustment and I'd be glad to give it to him.

   "So then stop stalling and prove it," I challenged.

   It wasn't until I blocked his hit that I saw his ring. Laughing I slammed my foot into his chest. He glared at me. They're Colliers.

   The eldest one growled and asked what was so funny to me. He seemed a little surprised and looked at me like I had grown two heads. Clearly he's used to dominating and is never challenged.

   "You're Colliers," I said and started laughing harder. They looked surprised by my reaction. I heard Symphony giggle from behind me.

   "Seriously what is so funny? You should be afraid of us." I fell to my knees as I laughed harder. Symphony was laughing now too.

   "Scared of you why should we?" She asked. Too close Symphony.

   Very few people know about our Collier status and we want to keep it that way. I was not letting these two attention hogs know what we are. I shot Symphony a 'careful' message to her mind. She nodded slightly and we both stood up straight. Violet came running and stepped beside us.

   "Uh, what did I miss? Why were you laughing so hard?" Rolling my eyes I picked up my stuff and headed to class. Just like Violet to miss the fun/important moment. My cousins cought up to me and we went to our class. The Head Mistress had put us all in the same classes to help us develop our other abilities or basically the rest of what being a Collier means.

   Of course the brothers were in our class too. I can't believe that these asses are my brothers. Augh.

   "Colliers please stay after I will have my best student get you cought up." Oh no, I'm her best student. "Sapphire, would you stay after class and introduced yourself?" I shook my head slightly. "Good." Groaning I sank lower into my seat. Symphony and Violet giggled. I threw my pen at Symphony beaming her in the head with it.

   "Oww, witch," she muttered and rubbed her forehead, shooting me a glare. I smiled and turned back to the teacher. A glare from Symphony was kinda funny. She's a goody goody and it just doesn't look right on her. I giggled softly.

   "Since you two think it's so funny you'll be helping her." They groaned sinking into their chairs. Serves them right.

   After class we made our way to the front of the room. The two guys came over. The one glared at me. I mumbled that the feeling was mutual and introduced myself.