World War Three!

I think the last chapter went way to fast -.- and was kinda stupid. I’ll probably redo that one and add like a few before the stitches part. Sorry it sucked so badly lol. If you like it the way it is, though, tell me. I won’t change it if people like it that way…

Chapter Three:

Sarah ties the bandage and sits back, smiling weakly. “You’re fine now. Your skin has already begun to heal.”

I clutch Moo to my chest. Talking and breathing doesn’t hurt as bad anymore. I think that was because I laughed so hard earlier, maybe the muscles stretched enough that small movements like talking doesn’t affect it.

Then again, I still don’t know what I am saying and am half asleep-a side effect of the knock-out drugs.

“I want Diet Coke.” I grumble-my lips barely moving.

“WE DON’T KNOW HOW WE GOT HERE!” I hear Aveino shout and peer around Sarah. Aveino and Tyler are trying to explain our situation to the Hokage, who thinks we are rouge ninjas out to bring destruction and take over the world. “We legit just woke up and we were in a damn forest!”

“Help me up.” I say to Sarah, who shoots me an exasperated look and stands. I take her hands and pull myself up, knees buckling out from beneath me as a wave of hazy black attacks. “Nya!” I gasp, gaining our fellow roommates’ attention.

“Holy shit, Alex! Are you okay?!”

“I’m fine. I’m fine.” I dismiss her worried tone with a wave of my hand as I stand up straight. “Just a head rush.”

Aveino stares at me, concern plaguing her features.

I shoot her an icy glare and then smile sweetly at the Hokage. “Hallo, sir.”

He blinks and looks me over once. Tyler had carried me into the office on his back, blocking me from the view of the room’s occupants as he had set me down. Kakashi stands to the Hokage’s left, in all his silver glory, with a stern look on his face and his arms folded across his chest. His vest is still shredded, revealing several gashes of white-most likely his shirt. I stare at the marks blankly, stomach twisting with uncertainty and dread. Kakashi probably hated me now.

“I’m glad to see you are feeling better…” The Hokage trails off.

“Alex.” I allow my lips to stretch into a slow smile. “Alex Eve.”

He nods. “I assume you are aware of what’s going on?”

“You are uncertain as to whether or not we can be trusted.” I nod slightly in response, ignoring Sarah’s small snort.

“Where are you going with this, Lex?” Tyler frowns.

My eyes widen. “You don’t recognize them?”

“What are you talking about?” Sarah snaps, moving to stand beside her husband. “Should we recognize them?”

I nod incredulously. How could they not recognize the sexy silver haired jonin and the ugly old fart?!

They shrug, waiting for me to continue. I let out a huff and shake my head. “What show were we going to watch last night?”

“Naru-something.” Sarah states, her lips tugging down into a delicate frown. Tyler shakes his head and folds his arms across his chest. “But what does that have to do anything with this?”

Aveino is the only one who gets it. She turns and stares at Kakashi and the Hokage, blue eyes widening into saucers. Then she looks back to me. “That’s impossible.”