Warning: Content of this chapter...may cause Nosebleeds....

“Mom?”

The word barely reaches my ears. My sluggish mind slowly starts to churn to life, slowly starts to operate again, and I feel something heavy and damp press against my forehead. Flinching, I try to move and open my eyes. But it’s really hard.

“Alex?” I smile inwardly at this silky voice.

My eyes crack open. Kakashi lets out a relieved sigh and presses his lips to mine. I smile against the kiss and nibble on his lower lip-wanting it to go further.

He chuckles and moves back.

I pout.

“She’s fine, guys.” Kakashi smiles widely and shakes his head, hand stroking the hair around my forehead. Naruto smiles cheekily and lets out a loud sigh of relief.

“Thank god.” Sakura smiles a watery smile. “I was really worried.”

Sasuke leans up against the wall, arms folded across his chest, and I smile at all three of my kids. Sitting up slowly, with the help of Kakashi, I look around and find Minato and Kushina watching from the kitchen table-worry melting into relief.

“What happened?” I look to Kakashi.

Kakashi frowns. “She knocked you out by waving her hand in your face and told you that you could remember now.”

I stare at him for a few moments and then it hits me.

My eyes widen. I can remember everything. I remember learning about the dragons from Amaya, about her telling me why she was sending me away and how much she loved me before she did. I can remember skipping up to Madara Uchiha and demanding a hug from him-which, to this day I feel was a pretty smart move of me-and the little crush I had on him after he complied and ruffled my hair. I can even remember being transported into my mother’s womb, replacing the dead baby that was inside.

“I remember my life before she sent me away.” I whisper softly, staring into Kakashi’s visible brown eye.

His eye widens. “Like when you were a child?”

I nod and giggle. “I used to stalk Madara Uchiha.”

Kakashi throws his head back and laughs. I wheeze, laughing so hard, and clutch my stomach and Kakashi buries his face into the couch. “I…I used to have the biggest crush on him! The first time I saw him; I walked right up to him and demanded that he hugged me.” I gasp in between laughter.

“Yeah, that sounds about right.” Naruto shakes his head. “I can see you doing something like that.”

Kushina steps forward and ushers everyone back, pressing a small damp rag to my forehead. I beam up at her-my silent thanks-and she steps back. “You’re feeling better?”

I nod. “Thank you.”

Kakashi hovers near my head, a wide grin on his face. I must have been out for a bit, for him to be so openly relieved that I’m awake. Kushina helps me sit up and fixes the blanket that had been draped over my body so that it is curled around me. I tilt my head back so the damp rag doesn’t fall and she laughs, making me grin. Naruto crawls onto the couch beside me, pushing past Kushina and Kakashi, and rests his head against my shoulder.

“You scared the crap out of me.” He grumbles.

“Sorry, baby.” I throw an arm around his shoulders. He grins widely and snuggles into my side, nose nuzzling my neck. Kushina chuckles and steps back so the other kids can step forward and get some Mom-love too.

Sasuke leans in and gives me a hug around the next, completely ignoring Naruto’s head, which is currently dig unto his chest because of his actions. Sakura curls up to my other side and I throw my other arm around her shoulders, so she can nuzzle up to me like Naruto. Kakashi stands in front of me, his lone eye narrowed playfully.