Little Sasuke!!!!! *glomp*

Minato laughs lightly as the kids settle in around me on his couch-Naruto on my lap, Sasuke leaning up against my left, and Sakura leaning up against my right. His wife, and Naruto’s mother, Kushina smiles widely at the sight.

“They’re all yours?” She asks, hand lightly resting on her small stomach.

I shoot her a grin. “I wish. We adopted Naruto a little while back.”

Naruto snores softly, face buried deep into my chest. Sasuke’s cheek is pressed against my arm and he’s lost deep into thought. Sakura is slowly falling asleep-watching Kakashi and Minato silently converse with half lidded eyes.

My thoughts drift back to what Minato said, about my Kekkei Genkai. They never really elaborated-the men deciding that it’d be a conversation to save for a secure place-and Minato whisked us away to his house after we parted ways with Obito, Rin, and Mini-Kakashi.

Kushina nods, still touching her stomach.

“Are you expecting?” I ask.

She giggles and nods. “Four months already. We excited.” Her long cherry hair falls forward, framing her face in a lovely way. Her big blue eyes sparkle at the mention of her child, and I smile warmly-trying not to think back to when I was pregnant.

“Alex-sensei almost had a baby once.” Sakura yawns softly from beside me, head leaning against my arm. “But then the baby died.”

Minato and Kakashi’s conversation pauses. Kushina’s eyes widen slightly, face falling, and I smile warmly and shake my head. “So what are you going to name him-it.” I hastily amend, trying not to seem too suspicious.

Kushina smiles warmly back and shrugs softly. “We’re not sure yet.”

I nod and stroke Naruto’s hair. He stirs in his sleep, but doesn’t wake. Kushina’s eyes widen and she jumps up, a little too fast, and almost falls back into her chair. “Honey, I invited Mikoto over for dinner. She just had her baby…”

Smiling wickedly, I throw my arms up into the air, scaring the crap out of my kids. “YAY!!! I get to see a baby Sasuke!”

The other adults in the room, including my husband, shoot me confused looks-to which I ignore happily- and I turn to the duck in question. “Duckbutt, isn’t this exciting?”

He shoots me a swift glare. “You’re not allowed to touch me.”

“Touch.” I poke his temple. “Touch.” I poke him again.

“Alex.” Kakashi sighs in exasperation, shooting me a look. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him, making Kushina laugh softly. Naruto wakes and sits up, yawning loudly.

“Mom, what’s for breakfast?” He rubs one eye.

“I don’t know. What are you making me?” I counter, lifting one brow.

Naruto pauses for a few moments, big blue eyes shifting my way, and then sighs. He glances back over his shoulder to Kakashi. “Dad, what’s for breakfast?”

Kakashi chuckles. “It’s almost dinner time.”

Naruto’s eyes widen incredulously and he jumps off my lap, screaming “What!” He then proceeds to run around the coffee table as if on crack, whining about how he missed two whole meals that could have consisted of ramen. I stick my foot out-effectively tripping him-and then swiftly bring it back as he sits up.

“Sasuke!” I gasp loudly, clutching at my chest. “I thought you loved Naruto! Why on earth would you trip him?”

Sasuke shoots me a swift glare, but makes no move to defend himself. Naruto growls in Sasuke’s direction, eyes narrowing, and climbs to his feet.