Finally! Some sort of an explanation!

“Aright boys-”

I break off midsentence, eyes widening incredulously. Kakashi comes up behind me and I hastily clamp my hand over his mouth to keep him from saying anything. He peers in and then shakes his head, stepping out.

“They better not come to us saying they’re gay.” He huffs as he walking away.

I stifle a giggle and stare at the scene before me. Whether they know it or not, my darling sons are currently lip-locking in their sleep. Sakura sleeps a couple feet away, twisting away from the scene, and Naruto is snoring softly. I’m amazed that Sasuke hasn’t woken up yet…

Sighing, I really do hate to interrupt such a beautiful relationship in the waking, I take a couple of steps back and barge forward, leaping onto the bed. All of my kids scream loudly, Sakura face planting into the wall she’s facing, and Sasuke and Naruto scream even louder when they realize they were just kissing.

I cackle wickedly, desperately wishing I had taken a picture, and fall back on their bed.

“Mom!” Naruto shouts, crawling on top of me. “What was that for!”

Sasuke and Sakura soon join them. Naruto sits on my stomach, Sasuke my legs, and Sakura on my feet. I go to move, but then realize I’m trapped.

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes.” Naruto cackles evilly, looming over me.

“KAKASHI!” I scream, squirming beneath them, trying to flail wildly.

My husband appears in the doorway, lazy orb smiling at the sight before him. I scowl at him and continue to flail. “Help me!”

Kakashi sighs loudly and I can see him debating on if he should help me. I shoot him a really dark look-silently threatening no sex for the rest of the damn year if he doesn’t get his ass over here-and he seems to sense that threat because he steps into the room and shoos the kids off.

I sit up triumphantly. “VICTORY!!!”

And then, before the kids can climb back on, I leap off the bed and start running. I hear the bed creak under their weight as they jump off and race after me. Minato looks up as I enter the room and smiles sleepily in greeting. Kushina pokes her head around the door to the kitchen, laughing when I skid to a stop in front of the couch and sit down like a civilized, proper person.

“You cheated.” Naruto announces as he enters the room. “You can’t use Dad like that!”

“The hell I can’t!” I stick my tongue out at him and cackle evilly as he climbs onto the couch beside me and Sasuke sits on the other side of me, as far away from Naruto possible. “How’d you sleep, hon?” I ask him, brushing a few strands of black away from his face.

“Fine.”

Such an Uchiha. I shake my head and smile crookedly, turning to Naruto and Sakura. “What about you two?”

“Fine.” Naruto grimaces. “Until I woke up.”

I snicker. “You’re so lucky I didn’t have a camera.”

“Mom!”

Sakura rolls her eyes and flips on the television. “I had an awesome dream.” Her eyes glaze over with a fangirlish tint and she glances over to Sasuke dreamily. She giggles and blushes several shades of red.

Kakashi walks in and I stand to join him at the table. After some useless, err useless on my part because I’m too busy oogling at my husband to pay attention, conversation about where the lady is and how to get to her little art store in the village, Kakashi decides that he’s going to take me out for breakfast.