Muahahahahaha >:}

Chapter Five:

“God damn! Alex, we’re already running late!” Someone-le annoying Kakashi-is banging on my door, their fist pounding against it so hard I am afraid it might break.

So reluctantly, I climb out of my small twin sized bed and yank open the door. Kakashi is dressed and ready, unlike me. His lone brown eye looks me over once-taking in my baggy t-shirt glory.

“How the hell did you get one of my shirts?” He asks, bewildered.

“I’m ninja like that.” I dismiss his question and turn back into my room. “What do you think I should wear??”

Kakashi peers into the room, eyebrow quirked. “That’s a girly question.”

“Well in case you haven’t noticed, I am, in fact, a girl.” I turn to him, pointing to my chest. “I know they’re small and all but these are indeed boobs.”

Letting out small huff, I rest my hands on my hips and glare at my clothes-which are currently sprawled out across the floor. Unfortunately, I have absolutely nothing-save for my phone, charger, and Moo.

“I need clothes.” I whine loudly and fall into my bed.

I hear Kakashi let out a strangled huff and shuffle from the room. I sit up and stare at the door curiously. He comes back moments later with an old t-shirt. “You’ll have to use your pants from yesterday-I doubt I have any your size.” He remarks coldly, tossing the shirt in my direction.

I catch it. “Nya! It’s a dress!” I hold it up to my body. It’s only slightly smaller than the shirt I have on.

“Sorry.” He shrugs. “Smallest I have.”

“Poop.” I sigh and stand. Flashing him a sly smile, I wave him away. “Either pay up or leave, cuz I ain’t free.”

He rolls his eyes and closes the door behind him. I smirk and slip on my old blue-jean shorts and Kakashi’s ‘smaller’ t-shirt. Using the hair-band that always resides around my wrist, I tie the shirt at the side and tuck the tail under so I don’t look like a deformed duck. Kakashi is waiting for me in the foyer, leaning against the door frame and reading.

I can’t help but giggle.

He shoots me a dirty look and puts Icha Icha away.

“You love me.” I snort, opening the door.

Life bustles on around us, random people walking/running to random places. I smile sweetly and bound down the small stairs that separate the house from the rest of the world.

“Are you going to walk?” Kakashi asks.

I shake my head. “I’m not the walking type.”

Rolling his eyes, Kakashi holds his arms out and I grin mischievously. “You’re volunteering to carry me! Oh how wonderful!” I bound forward and leap into his arms. He takes a staggering step back, eye wide, and then groans loudly-causing several heads to turn in our direction.

Snickering, I throw my arms around his neck. “To the kids!”

----------I’verunoutofthingstoputhere--------

“Ladies first.” I smirk, fingers curling around the slightly open door to push it aside. Glaring, Kakashi sticks his head in. I jerk the door to the side, causing the eraser to clonk him in the head.

A really obnoxious laugh fills the air. Someone, a girl, scolds the laughing one while trying not to laugh herself.

“Kaka-Baka!” I smirk. “You are supposed to dodge the erasers, not head butt them!”