Le Fight! Part Uno-

Kakashi is having a conniption fit, but he remains silent-knowing he won’t be able to stop me. Zabuza doesn’t smirk, in fact, he looks almost irritated. I guess he didn’t really want to fight me. But I ignore this and step forward anyways, sword glinting against the sunlight.

“Haku.” Zabuza growls. “If we play around much longer we’ll end up the victims. Get on with it.”

“Right.” Haku says.  

I blink and crouch forward, preparing for their attack. Haku steps forward, shoulders slumped, and a strange blue energy seems to seep off of him, twisting and curling in the air like a live snake.

“I’m sorry it’s come to this.” Haku says, “I really wish there had been some other way.”

It seems to drop a good twenty degrees. Bitter coldness washes through the air, nipping at our noses.

Sasuke shivers. “So cold.”

I grit my teeth and ignore the violent shakes that threaten to capture my body. I don’t do well with the cold. “Sasuke, get out of there.” I warn.

Haku lifts his hands, fingers twisted into some kind of hand sign, and a large funnel of liquid ice shoots up behind Sasuke, twisting and churning until it stretches into a solid glass wall. More form, the glass molding into a large dome like shape.

“Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!” Haku shouts.

The mirrors begin to glow brightly and Sasuke is paralyzed. I dart forward, “Sasuke! Get out of there!”

Zabuza meets me halfway, swords clashing in with a metallic ring. A fierce animalistic snarl rips past my lips as Haku steps into one of the mirrors, becoming one with the large blocks of ice. I jerk back, Zabuza following suit, and then rush forward again. I dodge Zabuza’s sweeping blade, sliding beneath him, and then come up behind him-sword clashing once again with his.

I can see Kakashi. He’s watching us with a worried eye, focus darting back and forth between Sasuke and I. That’s right, he’s never seen anything like this before. I spare a quick glance back. Haku’s form reflects in each of the mirrors, surrounding Sasuke from every angle-save for below.  

Fuck, this is bad.

“Haku!!!!” I call back, grunting from Zabuza’s added weight.

Zabuza frowns. “Yes, Artist?” Haku calls back and I can feel everyone’s eyes trained on my body.

“You might not want to hurt Sasuke.” I say, pushing back against Zabuza and knocking him aside.

“Why not?”

“Because, not only will you have one crazy ass me and Sakura up your ass-which should be scary enough, but you will have HORDS of fangirls from this world and MINE after you.”

“Fangirls?” Haku blanches.

I chuckle darkly. “Fangirls are crazy people.” I draw out the sentence, toying with the words on my tongue. “They’re girls that are obsessed with that emo bishie you have in your crosshairs. If you hurt him, they’ll rip you to shreds slowly-savoring the pain and screams-and then carefully knit you back together again. Then they’ll eat you.”

“Eat me?” Haku squeaks.

“Don’t listen to her!” Zabuza shouts. “She’s crazy.”

“It’s true Haku.” I smile demonically. “I am a fangirl, so I know all about crazy. Granted, I’m a little tone down compared to mah fellow Kakashi-lovers, but I’m still a fangirl on the inside.”