Angry Kaka-Baka and a bunny!!!!

Chapter Four:

“Can I have a diet coke?” I whine softly, cracking my eyes open as I stretch. I’m parched and my throat hurts really badly.

Someone shuffles around and the clink of glass colliding with glass brings me out of my sleepy state. I sit up, blinking, and stare at the small glass of sizzling brown liquid.

“Sarah warned me about your addiction.” I hear Kakashi state blandly. “So I went out and got you some while you were asleep.”

I pick up the glass and smile. Pressing the smooth cool brim to my lips, I look at the silver haired jonin from over the top of the glass. He stands across from me-arms folded across his chest, and reads his book, watching me from the corner of his eye.

“Thanks.” I chirp brightly once I have downed the glass.

Looking around, I realize that we are no longer in the Hokage’s crispy office. I am on a small couch, a small gray blanket bunched up around my waist and Moo squished in between me and the back of the couch, and Kakashi is next to a small television.

“Where are we?” I ask, peering through a small door to my left. There is a kitchen and dining area in there and to my right is a small hallway-most likely leading to bedrooms.

“My house.” Kakashi answers mildly. “You will be assisting me as I lead team Seven.”

I blink. “Huh?”

He sighs, eye narrowing slightly. “The Hokage seems to think that you will make a good ninja and has requested that I train you. And as you know, I will also be teaching my team so to make it easier, the Hokage has decided that you will be co-teaching with me while you learn.”

I match his dirty look. “Okay, smart one. I got that the first damn time. I meant, what the hell does that have to do with me being in your house?”

“I don’t trust you.” Kakashi closes his book with a small clap and slides it into his pocket. “So I volunteered to let you stay here until I feel we can trust you.”

Scowling, I set the cup back down on to the coffee table and slump into the couch. “Well, how can I get you to trust me?”

“Answer my questions.” He states blandly.

“Okay. Shoot.”

“Where did you come from?”

“A place called America.”

“Never heard of it.” His eye narrows.

“It’s a continent.” I sigh softly, “But you won’t believe me anyways.”

Kakashi is silent for a few moments. “How old are you?”

“Nineteen, almost twenty.” I hold Moo to my chest and curl up into a ball. Kakashi nods slightly and moves away from the wall.

“How do you know so much about me?”

Ahh, the dreaded question. I grimace. His face hardens and he puts his hands on his hips as he waits for my answer. Normally, I would’ve laughed. He looks so girly when he does that.

A small shriek bursts past my lips and I jump off the couch, the blanket falling to the floor. I look down and gasp, hand digging into my pocket for the source of the random vibration attack. I pull out my phone-a shiny ipod touch- and grin wickedly.

“What is that?” Kakashi asks.

“I wonder if I have internet!” I quickly tap in my password and touch the settings app. I squeak happily. Somehow I have managed to maintain four bars of service and wifi.