D1 F: Mizar Hayes [@DancingStark]

Name: Mizar Hayes (Mee-zar Heyes)

Age: 17

Sex: Female

District: 1

Appearance: Mizar has long, dirty blonde hair that she often ties back in a bun or a braid. Her eyes are a dark blue, appearing grey is certain lighting. She is beautiful, if the gushing of her mother is to be believed, though Mizar only sees her appearance as a weapon. She stands about 5'8", and is muscular from years of fight training.

Personality: Mizar was taught from a young age that nothing comes easy. From friendships to food, she was brought up to work for what she wants. This has lead to a ruthless competitive streak, and a willingness to win at all costs. Mizar is fully aware of her appearance, and has used it more than once to manipulate people into believing her innocent. She is very practical and logical.

Past: From a young age she knew she didn't just have interest in men. Her parents didn't really care, and she was very open about her flings over the years. Her siblings were her biggest competition, but she does truly care about them. Her love is often tough love, but her family is a family that does not lose. 

Weapon of Choice: Mizar has a fondness for blades, whether it be swords or knives.

Drawn/Volunteered: Volunteered, simply because she wanted to.

Token: A screwball bracket from her younger sister.

Other: