D6 F: Anastasia Chernova [@theoriginalsfanfic]

Name: Anastasia Chernova

Age: 14

District: 6

Appearance: Anastasia is a very beautiful young girl. She is not very tall standing at only 5'3. She is very slender and has a very petite build. Her beautiful blonde hair cascades down her back reaching all the way to her thighs. Her hair works very well with her bronze skin. She has brilliant blue eyes that stand out even among her bright blonde hair.

Personality: Anastasia is a kind hearted young girl. She is kind to everyone she meets and gets along with most people. She loves animals but if she needs food she would be willing to kill one to survive.

Past: Anastasia was raised by her mother. Her father died in a tragic accident while hard at work building the newest Capital fast train. Her mother raised her to always be kind no matter the situation you are in. Her mother is Anastasia's biggest role model and she wants to be just like her when she gets older. Her family migrated to what was once America from a beautiful country called Ukraine and they have never left. Even though she knows it is highly unlikely Anastasia would like to go to the Capital to work in film.

Weapon of choice: a fighting staff is her weapon of choice though she would prefer not to fight at all.

Drawn or volunteered: Anastasia was drawn. She would never volunteer for the Games. She is to kind hearted for that.

Token: A bracelet her great great grandmother Olga brought over from Ukraine.