D8 F: Nadege Harred [@_TheFaultInOurWifi_]

Name: Nadege Harred

Age: 17

Sex: Female

District: 8

Appearance: Nadege has one of the lankiest bodies anyone has ever seen. With a height of 6" 2', she often intimidates children and boys alike. Other than that, there is nothing exceptionally interesting about her. Her stick straight hair barely reaches her midback, but the split-ends give it an extra edge. Her muddy brown eyes are slightly upturned but because her eyebrows are so thick, they come close to disappearing sometimes depending on her facial expression. Nadege believes that her nose, while delicate, often times seems a bit to big for her face. She's always like the concept of facial piercing and jewelry, but was never brave enough to do it.

Personality: Nadege is someone you could call... well... edgy. Her favorite type of joke is one that is self-deprecating towards either her or her district. Whenever the opportunity comes she makes a sexual reference towards the "length of her male genitalia" and this often turns people off to her, but she pays them no matter. She has a do no harm, take no s**t type of attitude. She loves making other people laugh, especially at her dumb puns. She's almost an extreme extrovert and can often times get on other people's nerves. Nadege is very much intuned with her body and soul.

Past: Nadege has had, what most would call, a common life. She grew up in a nuclear family, with her two brothers, one twin and one three years older. Both her mother and father worked in the factory where all of the peacemakers uniforms were made. There has never been a problem with her family and all of her relatives live in houses nearby.

Her biggest secret though? Her girlfriend Abby. Nadege is much too scared to admit to her parents that she is dating a girl, as well as Abby. Abby and Nadege have been friends since their first day of school, and their relationship progressed rapidly after that. On the night of Nadege's 13 birthday, Abby kissed her during a meteor shower. That night still sparks here with excitement. Both of Nadege's brothers know about Abby, and try their best to cover and help her.

Weapon of Choice: She's always liked the concept of throwing knives, but if she has to, she'll use the nearest blunt object, such as a rock.

Drawn/ Volunteered: Volunteered. It was a spur of the moment decision, but when she heard Abby's name drawn, she knew she couldn't have a world where she could possibly live without her.

Token: A small silver heart barrette that one of her best friends Sofia gave her. There isn't much meaning behind it, but it was the only thing she could think of bringing that couldn't potentially be a weapon.

Other: One of her best jokes?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Dishes.

Dishes Who?

Dishes a very bad joke.