Chappie 6

JEONGHAN POV

We ended up getting another ice-cream and Hyunii ended up getting a stomache ache.

"I told you so!" I sighed at her.

She glared at me and clutched her stomach. Her stomach calmed down after a while and it was fine.

I sat on the sofa beside her as she watched a movie on the television. I couldn't concentrate at the movie. I kept staring at Hyunii and kept thinking how beautiful she was.

I love her so much. I must have thought that a million times by now, but it wasn't enough for me.

She looked so beautiful just laughing at the movie. I smoothly moved my hands onto her and entangled our fingers. I pretended that nothing happened and pretended to focus on the movie.

She looked at our hands and didn't seem to mind too much, looking at her reaction.

Her hands were so warm, I wished so hard that her memories would come swimming back to her once again.

She was so pretty, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

I brought my face in front of hers and kissed her cheeks. That was the least I had I to do.

She froze and shook my hand off.

Oops, maybe that was a bad move.

"Seriously, stop kissing me randomly! My hormones are already making my mind think weird things and you are not making matters any better!" Hyunii took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"Shit, did I really just said that out loud?" She said quietly.

I nodded but I was taken aback as I did not expect her to burst like that.

I was suddenly afraid and lowered my head apologetically.

HYUNRA POV

"Seriously, stop kissing me randomly! My hormones are already making my mind think weird things and you are not making matters any better!" I breathed in and sighed.

Shit, did I really just say that out?

I saw Jeonghan nod his head and i cringed at my own words. He lowered his head guiltily and didn't look at me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that. I suck at keeping my thoughts from becoming words. I really didn't mean what I just said. It's just, I had weird thoughts recently and they all felt so real, maybe like memories? And it's really embarrassing to think of." I explained.

He raised his head and stared at me quizzically. "Memories?", he asked curiously.

I nodded my head and said, "Well, at least I felt that they were real."

"I'm not very sure if it's true but the doctor told me that under some miracle, you might be able to regain your memories. Is this a sign?" Jeonghan inquired, his eyes gleaming with hope.

I shrugged and leaned back comfortably on the sofa.

"Tell me if it happens again." he said and left me on the sofa, into his own room.

TIME SKIP

It was pretty late but Seungcheol is still not here yet. Jeonghan and I were on the sofa waiting for him to knock on our front door. But we waited and waited and we got pretty sleepy after 3 hours of waiting.

I tap my phone screen and saw that it was nearly 1.a.m. My brother or not, I was prepared to whack him for making me stay up so late, I was pretty darn worned out.

Jeonghan was also beside me, looking pretty tired and about to fall asleep any moment.

Jeonghan and I also made up an excuse saying I'm only staying here temporarily so that Jeonghan can take care of me even though that made me sound like a baby.

But my eyelids couldn't hold any longer and it grew heavier and heavier until it shut down fully.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up the next morning on the sofa and was pretty confused on why I was on the sofa. Then I remembered that my brother was not here yet.

I felt someone leaning against my back and found out that it was Jeonghan.  He was still sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't help but look closely at him and saw that he had really pretty eye lashes and fingers, almost like a girl. I dreamily stared at him until I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud knocking on the front door.

Jeonghan also jerked awake, clearly surprised by the noise and also my closed up face. I scrambled away from him shyly as he got up.

Well, that went well. I thought sarcastically.

I followed behind him as he walked towards the front door and unlocked it.

Behind the door was a few...wait no, many guys and one luggage bag. What on earth is going on? I thought, my brain don't exactly function very well in the morning.

"Yo Jeonghan! Morning Hyun Ra!", the guy with the luggage bag greeted cheerfully.

Author notes 📝 :

You can probably guess who the guy with the luggage is😂 ~~

I hope you liked this chapter and continue to read my story~~

Thank u & gd nite~~😘🌚