Chappie 25

HYUNRA POV

I haven't been feeling myself lately, I just dreaded the thought of going to work and encountering Raehwa.

I wanted to call in sick but I felt guilty lying, so I dealt with life and jolly well went for work.

I just acted like normal when I was around Raehwa. I didn't confront her, I didn't ask her anything. I just did my job and ended my day like usual.

I didn't want to face her now. Maybe someday I must face her no matter what, but for now, I push away the problem. I know very well that it'll be harder and harder for me to talk about it as time goes, but I really wanted to forget about my lurking memories.

I don't want to be reminded every single day I wake up. Just the sight of all ny scars when I shower makes my stomach clench.

-

"Hyunii, have you talked to her yet?" Jeonghan asked me as we were eating dinner.

I hesitated for a second before nodding my head.

"And everything's fine right?" Once again, I lied and nodded my head. He kept quiet after that and we ate in silence. He probably could sense that I was still a bit touchy about that subject.

I tried to not look at him as the atmosphere was a bit awkward but my eyes always darted back to him.

I left my eyes there as I observed his every movements. I don't mean to sound creepy but damn, he looked hot even while chewing on his food.

My lips tugged itself up by its own and soon, I was smiling like crazy. I didn't notice that Jeonghan was now staring at me with a strange look.

"What do you want? My food? No!" He put is hands around his bowl and said defensively.

I couldn't suppress my grin and I just shook my head, not saying anything. He tilted his head at me and went back to eating his food.

My appetite was gone, the only feeling left in me right now was this tingly feeling as if butterflies had erupted in my body, just flying around freely and messing around with my feelings.

What is this feeling?

I sighed happily, not caring if Jeonghan is still glancing at me as if I had mental issues.

Wait, on a second thought, I might have mental issues.

Seriously though, what was this feeling? Could it be...?

Nah! Not possible. He's a nice guy and all, but I'm someone who doesn't know him well after my accident.

I kind of want to spend the rest of the night just staring at his beautiful face. He had such pretty eyes and his entire face proportion is just perfect.

His dirty blonde hair so damn smooth looking and he carries a really innocent look all around him but my mind just screams pretty and hot at the same time. Like, how is that possible?! How is someone able to look like a pretty boy but look so manly and hot all at once? He puts all us girls to shame and he makes me wanna melt.

"Hey, Jeonghan."

"Yes?" He was concentrating on his food.

God, even his voice!

"What do you call it when you have this feeling like you wanna stay with a person forever and ever?"

That got his attention and he looked up from his bowl and looked at me quizzically.

"Why? Do you have someone who makes you feel that way?"

I nodded my head excitedly and continued asking him, "Like, you want to spend all your time with them, you want to do everything together with, you want to--"