Chappie 35

HYUNRA POV

I wanted to confess my feelings. Even if I'm gonna be rejected, I'll tell him about my true feelings. It hurts just by hiding it.

But before we left the place, I wanted to see someone.

"Jeonghan, who's this girl that you like? She's in this building too right? I wanna meet her, you were gushing so much about her." I teased and asked, I pursed my lips and smiled, trying to ignore the hurt feeling inside.

Why did I ask that? To spite myself? Because I felt that I'm a pitiful person?

Jeonghan looked surprised and nervous.

"She-she's noy here today." He laughed it off anxiously, but anyone could tell he was lying as he darted his eyes around nervously.

"Don't lie, let's go see her. Maybe I'll be able to help you get a lunch with her?" I smirked and  wriggled my eyebrows teasingly.

Can't get him, why not help him?

"Haha, you really don't have to." He gave a dry laugh and looked at me in the eye. My heart was already beating for him as I lost myself for a second in his dreamy eyes.

"What's her name? Should I ask for her?" I pretended to look around the large area for someone.

I took a few steps towards the information counter jokingly but before I walked very far, someone grabbed my wrist.

I twisted my head around to see Jeonghan's hand around my wrist. He looked a bit annoyed. I felt bad, I didn't mean to piss him off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" He cut me off before I could finish.

"It's you. I like you. Don't go look for someone else, that person is right in front of me, I'm holding her right now."

I was obviously very surprised at his sudden confession but I'm wasn't sure if he was lying or my ears were hearing wrong things.

"Huh? What? Me? Like?" I gaped and tried to piece what he just said together but I was still stunned.

"Reject me before I do something stupid. You like someone else right? But I fell for you anyways." He let go of my wrist and his hand fell to his sides dejectedly.

I finally got my sense back and I gasped at what I just heard.

"You stupid! Are you sure you're not lying? This is a dream right? Wake me up now, it's impossible for you to like me back. Since this is a dream, I can confess to right? Well yeah, I like you too. I've been liking you for quite a long time already. Even before my memories returned. But I don't have the guts to tell the real Jeonghan." I blabbered like crazy all in a few breaths.

Fake Jeonghan blinked a few times with a poker face on and then he burst out laughing.

"Hahaha! I know right? It's funny thinking that he'll like me back. It's also sad that my love won't be received." I laughed with Fake Jeonghan.

He came nearer and gave me a hug.

And it felt real. Too real.

"You call me stupid but you are the stupid one." He laughed heartily as he held me.

I gasped again as I realised all the stupid crap I just said to the real and not fake Jeonghan and felt my knees go weak.

"Why do I always blabber stupid things that I regret?" I softly scolded myself and cringed at all the things I said just now.

"You regret confessing?" He separated from me.

"No...yes, I don't know. But I do like you... I know that." I sighed exasperatedly.

"Then can we?" He asked.

"What?" I looked at him curiously.

"Make us official." He beamed brightly.

Is this really happening?

I felt dizzy with happiness and I nodded eagerly, I was lost for words.

I swear, nothing's gonna bring my day down.

Author notes 📝 :

Sorry I didn't update yesterday but I had a huge mountain of homework :(

But I made it up by updating twice today!! 😀

But both of em' are kinda short 😥 I hope you're alright with that. 😩

ALSO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS🎉🎉!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING♥♥👏~~

I have updated the book cover amd I hope it looks nicer and you guys like it.😊😊

Thank you for reading and please do vote 🌟, comment 💬, and share✅ !

♥♥~