Chappie 7

-10 years ago-

"Seungcheollie oppa! Wait, I can't run as fast as you!" I panted.

"Stop calling me Seungcheollie, it sounds so girly." My brother sighed.

"But it's cute and I like cute things." I said sadly.

Seungcheol rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, "Hurry, let's go before she catches up again."

We ran and ran around the park but we still got caught by our evil step-sister in the end anyway.

Why is she always so mean to us? What did we ever do wrong? Mom doesn't really know about her bullying as she is always working outside and she left my step-sister in charge of us. But she never treats us well.

As she was about the hit me, Seungcheol oppa stood defensively in front of me once again. Just like everytime when we get caught by our step-sister.

He's so cool, I wanna be like him when I grow up. That's what I thought almost everyday.

I really do love my brother, he is always caring for me. I don't know what I'll do without him everyday...

-END FLASHBACK-

Memories of me and my brother came flooding back to me. The times where he protecting me and made me happy. His huge grin and his 'stop calling me Seungcheollie' all came back to me as strange as it sounds

"Seungcheollie oppa!" I yelled and lunged forward to hug him.

He looked surprised at first but then he hugged me back. "You remember me? I thought..." He asked after I let go strangling him.

There was silence before Jeonghan broke it. "You remember Seungcheol? Then do you remember me?" Jeonghan stood there in daze, clearly still trying to figure out what just happened.

I stood there and thought hard, trying to dig up any of my returned memories that included Jeonghan. But I couldn't and only shaked my head sadly.

Jeonghan looked really dissapointed and a little bit irritated.

"Ha ha, maybe Seungcheol was just too annoying to be forgotten", a really tall guy behind Seungcheol said.

Everyone else laughed except for Jeonghan who still looked pretty gloomy.

"Come in you guys." Jeonghan said, I think that everyone else could sense his disappointment. Some gave me a look of sympathy.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you can get better. I mean, you did manage to get the memories of your brother back. It's such a big miracle already." Another guy said with a slight Chinese accent.

They all then barged in through the door and laid around the living room comfortably. A little too comfortably. Some laid down on the sofa and others roamed around the house freely.

"Is this your room?" asked the same tall guy while pointing to my bedroom.

I nodded slowly and he walked into my room. I followed him inside to see what he was up to.

"Woah, why is it suddeny so neat?" He exclaimed and laughed. I tilted my head as I didn't know how to respond.

"Oh yea, I'm Mingyu~" He smiled, so brightly that I was almost blinded by it.

"Hi. I'm Hyun Ra." I said timidly.

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I know."

Oh, right. He probably already knows me, maybe even better than I do know myself. I laughed back sheepishly.