Chappie 24

JEONGHAN POV

That Hwareun? She's talking about that Hwareun the whole time? Then that's a whole different story. How do I explain things to Hyunii? Or should I even tell in the first place? That she's actually her step-sister.

I bit my lips, not knowing what to do.

"She's your sister." I practiced.

No, that's too straightforward.

"But it needs to be straightforward." I argued with my mind.

"Who are you talking to? Yourself?" Hyunii's voice suddenly popped up.

She's here, what do I say?

HYUNRA POV

I decided to not bug Jeonghan anymore about the incident at the bakery, he really seemed like he didn't want to talk about it.

"But it needs..."

Is that Jeonghan? Who on earth is he talking to?

It needs to what?

"Who are you talking to? Yourself?" I asked as I opened the ajar door to him.

He chuckled and grinned like an idiot. But he seemed a bit nervous.

"Why are you smiling at me like that? Gross." I laughed at him teasingly.

"Haha, nothing, nothing at all~" He shook his head and continued grinning at me widely.

"Stop it, get some help." I ruffled his already messy hair playfully and then piched his cheeks.

So cute.

Did I just said that he was cute? I must be crazy.

Soooo cute~

Did I say he was cute? Again? I'm going insane, after losing my memories for so long, I'm finally going insane.

I smacked my cheeks twice to wake myself up.

"No, no, no. Stop it." I chanted and shook my head vigorously, trying to wash the thought away.

Jeonghan gave a look that basically screams: What is she doing?

He stepped nearer. And nearer. And nearer until he was right

He then placed his hands on my face and cupped his hands on my cheeks.

It felt like all the blood rushed up to my face and it was as if there was flames near my cheeks.

It feels so warm.

I bet I was blushing, I bet my face was a very deep and dark shade of red.

"What are you thinking? Slapping yourself like that." He then poke my now pinkish cheeks.

Stop it...

"I just thought of something really stupid and dumb, so I slapped the thought away." I told him while trying to keep myself composed from his touch.

Why do you keep touching me? It makes me feel like exploding.

"Lo-look, about that incident in the bakery--" I was cut off before I could complete my sentence.

"I know, you want to talk about it right? Fine, I'll tell you." His smile vanished into thin air and he took away his fingers from my face.

I was about to deny it but he said something before I could.

"Promise me you won't be mad?"

Mad? Why would I be? I suddenly got curious again.