Chappie 15

HYUNRA POV

Jeonghan told me that he saw that a bakery was hiring people recently, I could apply for that job.

I'll just have to make drinks and serve food. Easy.

The owner's pretty nice, I call her Mrs Kim. I think she also has a daughter, but I'm not very sure about her name.

My first day was pretty chill, I just have to learn how to prepare all the different drinks and how to approach the customers.

It also turns ou that Mrs Kim's daughter is also working with me. I think her names HwaReun.

She's a super nice person, but she always seemed nervous and fidgety around me. I'm not sure why, is it because I'm always doing things wrongly? I think I'm doing them correctly.

Nevertheless, I like her and hope that we can become closer friends.

Jeonghan drops by seldomly for his break. I found out that his work place is quite nearby, I found it comforting when he drops by those few rare times when he has a longer break time.

He always wears a mask whenever he comes to the bakery. And I have searched him up the internet and it was true, he is a celebrity. Along with Woozi and Joshua, they compose and produce their own songs.

I found him so cool, like my older brother, he must have inspired and influenced so many people's lives. I admire them so much, for all the blood, sweat and tears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  they put into their career and dreams.

Unlike me...I don't have any talents or even hobbies...

I was daydreaming about my terrible fate until HwaReun called my name.

"Erm, it's closing time," she said.

"Oh! Okay, thanks." I snapped out of my daze.

I changed out of my uniform and packed my things up. I waved goodbye to them before exiting the shop to head home.

It's only 6pm... Jeonghan will be back at around 7.30...

Why does my mind always wander off to Jeonghan? It's strange and I still, don't get it. I've never experienced this particular feeling. It's like I want to avoid him but desperately want to see him at the same time.

I got home and I was surprised to find the lights still on. Did I forget to turn the lights off? Sigh, so much wasted electricity. There was also strangely a sweet aroma in the air.

"Your back!" Someone from the kitchen suddenly shouting, making me jump a little.

"No, don't come inside here. It's supposed to be a surprise, I didn't finish in time though." Its was Jeonghan, he sighed loudly.

"A surprise?" I wanted to look into the kitchen very badly to see what was going on.

"It's done! Yay." He squealed like a little boy before coming out of the kitchen with a cake in his hands.

Its was a vanilla chiffon with icing sugar in it. Sweet and simple.

"Seriously? Cake for dinner? What are you? A child?" I laughed at him but I kept staring at the delicious looking chiffon.

He pouted and said, "Well, you have no rights to say that! You freaked out because you wanted to have ice-cream. You were just like a child too."

Good point.

"Whatever, thanks for the food. Let's dig in." I said happily.

Author notes 📝 :

Hey, I'm sorry this was such a short chapter.. But I'm going through author block and partly also bacause I don't have time to do a long chapter😥😣 ~~

Anyways~~Thank you for reading and please vote⭐, comment💬 and share ✅ !

~~♥