Chappie 38

HYUNRA POV

We thought we would be able to spend more time together but no, our schedules were way too packed and we were way too busy.

I've barely seen him for the past 2 days. Whenever we past by each other occasionally, we would only quickly glance at each other and give a slight smile.

I wanted to talk to him or touch him but I didn't want to hinder his schedule. I decided that I should focus on my work too.

But he's going to go in 2 days time... you gotta spend it wisely or else you'll have to wait for 5 months.

I gulped at that thought, 5 months didn't seem long, but it sounds like forever to me, I'll miss him so much. I just hope that we'll still be close even after that time of not seeing each other.

And so, for the next few day, we didn't talk much, we just concentrated on our huge workload. Maybe we don't want to face the truth, maybe I don't want to.

I hope he felt the same way, I hope that he'll miss me too.

Stop it, he's not gonna die. I sounded so negative.

-

Time flies and in an blink of an eye, another 2 days past and today was Jeonghan's flight out of Korea.

"Keep in touch alright?"

"Alright."

He then glanced at the car from the window by our side and picked up his small bag.

"Bye." He said.

I kept quiet. I don't want to say bye. He's coming back, why say bye?

I only nodded and smiled.

I watched him exit the door, I stayed still on the same spot in the same house, the door then closed as he pulled it shut.

After a while, I looked out of the window and saw him enter the car. After he got in, the door of the car was slammed shut by another guy.

I could barely see the shape of him through the dark window.

The other guy also got into the car and then the car zoomed off into the distance, out of my sight.

Author notes 📝 :

Hey :)) This book is ending soon but I'm not sure if I wrote it well :(

Nonetheless, I hoped you liked it...

I'm going to write a second book since I don't want this book to have too many chapters.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day :D

♥~