Chappie 20

*WARNING* This chapter contains violence and abuse, you have been warned. If you are sensitive to these topics, please skip this chapter!!

HYUNRA POV

"DON'T! PLEASE!" I begged desperately while she dragged me out of bed roughly. I was home alone and no one could save me.

One hand grabbing my hair and the other pinching my arms, she pulled me out of my bedroom and threw me onto the ground of the living room.

I tried to stand up by grabbing anything nearby for support but it was dark, I couldn't see clearly. My flood of tears weren't helping either.

"Stay down there, you pest! I would throw you onto the streets but then the police would come searching for me." She retorted from me in digust and entered my room.

She slammed my bedroom door shut and left me alone in the dark, in the middle of the night.

I was basically howling as my cries and sobs got louder and louder.

I was cold and scared, I don't know what she'll do to me next.

Oh no, she's out again. I thought fearfully as the bedroom door clicked open.

"Oh just shut up won't you? You are bawling in the middle of the night and I'm just trying to sleep! But of course you wouldn't know, you are stupid. Just plain stupid and idiotic." She stomped to me and raised her dreaded hands to hit me again.

I embraced myself for the slap as I coiled up instinctively and hugged myself though I know very well that I can't hide from her.

The sounding slap rang throughout the living room and a stinging, sharp pain landed on my cheeks, causing great affliction on my cheeks.

Not surprisingly, my tongue tasted the iron-y and familiar liquid in my mouth, my inner cheeks were bleeding again.

I don't know how many times it has been bleeding this week, it never had the chance to fully heal and recover.

She cursed and pointed her accusing fingers at me before stomping into her-my room again.

I wanted to cry more, but I was afraid that I would wake her up again. So I crawled my way into the bathroom which was the furthest away from where she was, I hoped that she couldn't here my wailing anymore.

The bathroom floor was wet and cold. The cold feeling sent tingling pricks when my skin was in contact with it, I shivered and trembled as I sat on the cold, hard ground.

I hugged my legs to my chest and continue to bawl my eyes out. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I looked like crap.

My eyes were bloodshot and my eyelids were super puffy. My right cheek was swollen and red dotted on it. My lips were torn and pale blue from all my chewing and biting I did. How am I supposed to face everyone in school looking like this?

There were dried tears on my face and a little snot. I sniffed violently and roughly wiped my face though I felt like I was tearing my face off instead.

I feel so weak, why can't I be strong at home like how I am at school? Why can't I stand up against Raehwa like how I stand against the bullies?

I couldn't always depend on Seungcheol to save me, he had his own life too. He is currently in another town pursuing his studies and career, he stays at a dorm.

He has been getting busier and busier recently, he does call me but not so often. And... Jeonghan, I haven't had the courage to talk to him about my issues yet.