Chappie 18

HYUNRA POV

Lemme tell you, going for a rollercoaster ride after eating loads of food is NOT a good idea. And wearing a pair of white pants within the special week of the month is also not a good idea.

-

"I-feel...I feel like vomiting." I held my breath as I tried to speak after the rollercoaster ride.

"That was unexpectedly fun, let's do it again!" Jeonghan said, totally ignoring the facts that all the food I just stuffed in is about to come up my throat.

"I-I can't!" Jeonghan finally looked at me and he showed me a worried face. With that, I dashed for my life to the nearest toilet I could find and basically emptied out my stomach.

I rinsed my mouth, trying to get rid of that putrid and sour taste in my mouth.

Remind me to get a mouthwash later.

I got out of the toilet and saw Jeonghan waiting for me at the same spot. But he was with someone else. That Soohee bitch to be exact.

I sighed before calmly walking up to Jeonghan from behind.

Soohee saw me and her 'sweet angel' face immediately turned into a 'sour lemon' face.

"So...you were waiting for her?" She emphasised the word 'her'as she looked at me with disgust.

I should be the one feeling disgusted.

"Yeap, I'm with...her, my girlfriend." Jeonghan quickly said.

Girlfriend?!

I gave him a weird look and he mouthed to me to 'play along'.

"A-ah, yes, girlfriend. You got something to do with my man?" I swear, I almost barfed when I said 'my man' I can't believe I actually said that. But then again, I almost believed myself, that I was his girlfriend.

'Girlfriend? Since when was she your girlfriend? You told me you were single." Soohee looked at us back and forth, looking at us in disbelief.

"I-I confessed yesterday." Jeonghan let out a really fake sounding cough while he looked away from both Soohee and me.

"Yes, he did. If you have nothing else to say, we'll get going." I put on a fake smile for her and held Jeonghan's hand.

I can't believe I'm doing this! He doesn't even seem to mind when I held his hand!

She glared at our hands that was together and it was her who stormed off. You could literally see smoke coming out of her ears and nose.

After she disappeared out our sight, I took the initiative to pull my hand away from his hand. It was hard to pull my hand away, but I didn't want him to misunderstand.

"Girlfriend? Hahahaha!" I laughed at him while he avoided my eye contact.

"That was the best you could do? You're so lame!" I continue laughing at him.

"That was just to put her off, she's so irritating." Jeonghan said, still avoiding my eye contact.

I suddenly felt something come out and gasped.

Once again, I wanted to dash to the toilet. But this time I quickly snatched Jeonghan's jacket from his waist before running to the toilet for my life.

"Oi! Where are you running off to again? My jacket!" I heard him shout from behind.

Why does my period have to barge in at this moment?