Chapter 1: Unicorn Onesie

'Ah! New start in a new house' I thought happily. I sighed, feels like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to Mom. Oh wait, it was yesterday. Silly me.

"I'm bored" I said. I took out my phone and went to my music. Yaasss! Put some Beyonce music up in here! 'Single Ladies' was the first song to pop on. I grinned and put it on full blast.

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up" I sang while putting my hand up in the air.

That's right, I'm single, single as a Pringle that is. Ohh, Pringles... I'll probably go to the store later.

I was doing the cha cha all the way upstairs. Time to unpack. Yay! Hint, sarcasm.
***
After 2 hours of procrastinating, 1 hour of eating 30 minutes of napping, and 4 hours of actually unpacking, I finished. Wow I should get a medal for this. I checked my phone. Holy chicken nuggets! It's 9 o'clock at night. Damn!

I looked around to see if I missed any clothes. Which I didn't... Uh-huh... Okay I missed one. Really? Fine! I missed a couple. I groaned and put away the rest. After putting it all away I got up and stretched. I'm pooped, time for bed. I changed into a shirt that says keep calm and be a unicorn with some fluffy shorts. Satisfied, I jumped in my bed and started to get comfy. What's this? I thought while lifting up the blanket.

"Darn it!" I growled and threw my shirt across the room. I hate it when you think you go all the clothes put away but there is still one piece of clothing that is there. Like, where have you been hiding?

I glared at the shirt before laying back down and getting comfortable. Finally! I smiled softly and slowly drifted of to sleep.
****
"Food!" I screamed opening my eyes. I sniffed the air like an animal. I need food! I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. Oh wait, silly me! I didn't go to the store yet. So no food? I'll get it, I'll get it. Chill. I changed then grabbed my keys and went out the door. McDonalds, here I come!

After 1 hour of eating some large French fries, 20 piece chicken nuggets, and a burger, I was stuffed. To lazy to go shopping! Lets go home! My inner me whined. But we have to! Noooo, sleep!  Fine! I glared and walked to my car.

I turned up the radio. Oh this is my jam! Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee.

"Despacito!" I sang loudly dancing in my seat. I turned my head to the left to see a random person looking at me weirdly. I grinned and stepped on the gas pedal when it turned green.

"Home sweet potato!" I yelled opening the door to my house. 

I skipped to my room. Whatever, I'm just gonna relax today. I looked in my closet and put on my favorite unicorn onzie.

"Chilling in my comfy onesie! Chilling, chilling, chilling in my unicorn onesie!" I sang while doing a little dance. Then I heard laughing behind me.

"Who goes there?" I said spinning around and doing a ninja pose. Oh my lord! Nosebleed! I am looking at two (hot) guys right now. One was laughing and one was glaring. My eyes narrowed on the one laughing. Is he laughing at me???

"What you laughing at? Huh? Huh? You wanna piece of me? Do ya? Come on I'll take you! I'll beat you're arse!" I said jumping back and fourth on my heels.

"Blake you idiot, stop laughing and get her or so help me I will kick you in the throat!" Mr. Grumpy threatened.

"Whaaa???" I questioned confuzzled.

"Why you so mean to me?" He whined but walked to me anyways.

"Shut up, I'll start the van." He growled and left the room. Whoah, someone's on there period.

"Come on, let's go." Blake said picking me up bridal style.

"What? No! I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" I yelled thrashing in his arms.

"To late" he smirked and placed me in the van.
****
"Isn't it ironic that the van is white? Cause it's like the one I'm movies. So cliche don't you think? A person gets kidnapped and placed in a white van. White van. Like when-" My rant gets cut off by Dominic.

"Shut up!" He yelled rubbing his temples. "And dance with you? Sure, why not." I smiled.

"You're so annoying!" He growled. I placed my hand to my heart and looked at him, "Thank you... That means a lot to me..." I fake cried.

"Drama queen much?" He muttered.

"Well yes actually. I am a drama queen, that's just how I roll. Now imagine me with really cool shades." I whispered the last part on his ear.

Five minutes later.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey" I chanted while poking his cheek repeatedly.

He groaned. "Kill me now, please... take me out of my misery."

"Oh calm down Dom, only four more hours to go!" Blake said. You see, a few hours ago, Blake and Dominic switched seats so blake is the one driving and Dominic is the one sitting with me.

Dominic groaned again. "Let's switch back."

"No can do my friend." He grinned. Everyone went silent. Does that ever happen to you? When everyone is talking then suddenly it goes all quiet. Well that happened to I don't like silence.

"Pst, hey! Dom, hey! I need to tell you something really important" I said.

"Oh my gosh, what?!" He barked.

I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Hi." I giggled and pulled away. Dominic turned to Blake. "Can I just kill her?"

"No! That's not part of the mission an plus she is very entertaining." Blake said. I pointed to him.

"Hey Blakey, can I call you Blaze? I'm gonna call you Blaze. Your new name from me is Blaze." I nodded my head.

"Go ahead sweetheart." Blaze said eyes focused on the road.

"Entertaining? More like annoying." He huffed. My stomach growled.

"I'M HUNGRY! I NEED FOOD NOW!!!" I screamed making Blake swerve the car.

"Holy shit!" He said and got the car under control. "Sweetheart, don't do that again!" He scolded.

"Sorry. But I want food." I whined.

"Hun, only one more hour then you can have food." He said. I pouted."Fine" I said crossing my arms and looked away.

"Finally." I heard Dominic mutter.