Chapter 7: Rainbow Cake

Blake's POV

After the whole Maya incident, I when upstairs to my room. "Oh my goodness, Maya never acted like this before. I dunno what to do." I groaned pacing back and forth, pulling at my hair. I'd do anything for her.

An before you get any ideas. I like her more of a sister wise. But that's not the point at the moment! Right, sorry. I would do whatever it takes to get that other Maya back cause quite frankly, I do not like this side of her. Not one bit.

All I can hear is something crashing and screaming in her room. Should I be scared? Probably...

Think, think! Blake! What could you do!

I could call of the deal? No, I can't, Dominic and I need the money. I can bake a really big cake with rainbow frosting that has colorful letters spelling, I'm sorry. No, she practically has a nose of a hound because she can smell food from a mile away.

I can force Dominic to sing sorry by Justin bieber. Nope, he'll kill me afterwards. Grrr, what do I do!? But out of the there options, two comes in first... All I need is Maya out of the house... I know! Lightbulb....
****
"Dominic!" I called knocking on his door. I heard his faint come in before I opened the door. "I got a plan." Is the first thing i said when I stepped into his room.

"Speak." He said motioning me to continue. "I need you to take Maya out of the house for a while. While I stay here and make a big rainbow cake."

He gave me an are you kidding me look. "Are you serious right now? I have to calm down a raging monster while you stay home and make yourself a cake!? Come on Blake! We have more serious matters to attend to!" I literally face palmed.

"Not for me you idiot, for Maya!" His mouth formed an 'o' shape. He scratched the back of his head. "Haha, I knew that..."

"Good plan? Do you agree?" I asked. He nodded his head before furrowing his eyebrows in thought.

"Where am I suppose to take her?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Bring her to some place she'll like, take her shopping. I don't know."

"Like what?" He almost yelled. "I don't know what she likes!" I rolled my eyes. "Dom, listen, listen to Blake. Okay?" He nodded.

"Okay, good. Now remember, did you ever see her eat fancy like? Prim and proper? With table manners?" He shook his head no.

"Good, fancy restaurants are out of the picture. Does she like eating junk food?" His eyes widened before nodding his head frantically.

"Now, where should you take her?" I said looking at him like a parent looks at there child when they expect them to know the answer.

He tapped his chin in thought. "Uhh, a place that has junk food?" I gasped and patted him on the head. "Good job!" He scowled at me and swatted my hand away.

"Not the hair." He grumbled slash pouted. I rolled my eyes again. He acts like a kid sometimes. "Whatever." I said and walked out of his room. Time for action... yay...

Maya's POV

I am so mad right now, you wouldn't even want to know! I let out a yell in frustration. And threw the first thing I saw... A pillow... It hit the lamp on the table and it crashed onto the floor.

Oops, that was not meant to happen. I feel bad now. Wait, I'm suppose to be mad! I let out another yell. Why can't I stay mad!? It's in your nature. But I don't want it to be in my nature!

I sat on my bed with a loud huff. Tears in my eyes threatening to come out. I sniffled and rubbed my eyes. There has to be some sort of reason why they are doing this. A reason they need the money. Right?

Dominic's POV

I gulped very loudly, hesitating to knock. Be a man bro and grow some balls! My Conscious barked. Taking the courage I had I knocked on the door.

After a few minutes, receiving no answer, I decided I would just leave. But before I can go, she opens the door and pokes her head out. Which I'm guessing it's a habit of hers.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She says in a way which is eerie and calm. "Um, can I come in please?" I asked hiding all of my nerves.

She opens the door wider and says to come in. I looked around her room and found a pillow next to a broken lamp. Maybe that's what all the ruckus was about.

"What do you want?" She askes, looking at me expectantly. When she noticed I wasn't speaking she continued. "Speak now or forever hold your potatos" I rose my eyebrow at her in confusion.
Potatos? I don't...What? I don't get it... Nevermind...  Noticing my confusion, she shrugged her shoulders carelessly. "Um, do you wanna go out?" I questioned.

Both her eyebrows rose in surprise. "W-what?" She stuttered. Realizing what I said, I tried explaining the misunderstanding.

"I mean do you want to go out as in let's get out of the house, Maybe go shopping for clothes, for you of course... Then we can go eat out somewhere. Your choice, I'm paying. That's what I mean."

I looked at her expectantly. She looked like she was having an internal battle with herself before she finally looked up at me and said yes.

"Great! We will leave in ten. See ya!" I said quickly and rushed out of her room.

"Phase one complete." I spoke to myself. "Phase two, going in to action..."