Chapter 19:Maya, stop howling!

Hmm, what to wear? I thought looking through my bag. Oh, this one! It was a wolf onesie. Don't look at me like that, I have more than just unicorn stuff.... Okay, its just this one.

Whatever, I went to the restroom to put it on. See ya in a bit.

I looked in the mirror. Damn! I rock everything i wear. I'm in a grey wolf onesie that has blue eyes. Haha, I'm a wolf...

I turned my head to face the window. Is it ironic that there's a full moon outside?

I walked to the window and stuck my head out. A nice breeze blew past me. I smirked to myself and howled at the moon.

Dominic's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to get comfortable. Moving around in a weird position, I actually got comfy. Finally, nice, peace, and-

"Ow ow awooooo!!!" Never mind. I jerked up in bed, is Maya... Howling? Come on, just let me sleep! I flopped back down and put the pillow on either side to my head to block out the noise.

Well, that didn't work. I still hear her. "Maya, stop howling!" I yelled. When I didn't hear anything, I smiled. Finally, peace and quiet...

"Awwooooo!!!!" Son of a- I growled and threw the covers off of me. Opening my bedroom door, I saw blake walking around in boxers that have heart designs, holding piece of meat and a...Fishing pole?

"Bro, what are you doing?" I asked. He turned to me with droopy eyes.

"I hear a wolf! I want it as a pet help me catch it Dom!" I sighed,when Blake's tired, he usually doesn't think straight. Like right now.

"Blake, go back to bed, your tired." I said calmly.

"No I'm not! Your tired! Haha sleep." He murmured, almost falling on his face. I caught him just in time.

"Let's go back to bed bud." I said dragging him back to his room leaving the piece of meat and fishing pole behind. I'll get those later. I heard another howl.

Oh shoot! How can I forget about Ms. Wolfy over there? Okay, I'll check on her after i finish dragging blake to his bed.

I'm such a good friend!

Five minutes later....

I opened the door to Maya's room, "Maya, why the hell are you... Howling?" I paused, wait, she's sleeping though....

I could hear her soft snores. Was I imagining it? Or is she faking it?? Narrowing my eyes on her, I closed the door. Than I heard howling again. What the?

I opened the door again to find her in the same position still snoring. I rubbed my face, I do need sleep.

Letting out a sigh, I closed the door again and went back to my room.
*******
Sorry for the short chapter again. More coming.... I dunno when.....Heheh

Bye!