Bonus Chapter

I laid down staring at the ceiling thinking hard.

"Hey honey? You look constipated, what's wrong with you?" Dominic said sitting down on my bed.

"Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange called orange because oranges are orange?" I asked turning my head to him.

"What? I dunno" he said tilting his head to the side.

"Is there people out there that actually make there beds? It is it just a myth?"

"Ugh, Blake makes his bed so it's not a myth."

I sighed, "Can you cry underwater?"

"Um yes you can I think, what's with all the qu-"

"Why does a round pizza come in a square box?"

"That I don't know."

"Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?" I ask. I always wanted to know this. It does have the same tune I think I just want to make sure.

"Uhh doesn't it? Twinkle twinkle little star, a b c d e f g......" he gasped, "It does!"

I laughed slightly and sat up. Stretching I said, "thank you for your time!"

"Why were you suddenly asking questions?"

"Why are you suddenly asking a question?" I countered smirking.

He sighed and grinned, "touché." I laughed, "What Can I say?"

"Don't finish tha-"

"Except your welcome!?" Haha! He face palmed, "Seriously?"

"No Moana." I replied. He groaned, "Whyyyyy..."

"I dunno ask the creators of the movie."

He stood up from the bed and started walking out. "Waaaaaaaait!!!" I cried.

"What?"

"Say you won't let goooooo!" I sang jumping out of bed and grabbing his hand.

"....."

I grinned and pulled him back to the bed. "Staaaay with meee cause your all I need!" I paused, "besides food and unicorns and oxygen!!!!"

"What the heck Maya I need to go now!"

"Why?" I asked fake crying. "Uhhhh don't cry Umm I'll stay, uh, shit!" He said panicking while looking around the room nervously.

"Good!" I chirped wiping my eyes. Heheheh he fell into my trap!

"Tackle thee!!!" I yelled before tackling him. "Ow What the heck!!?"

I laughed at his reaction. "Got you!" I then took out a fake spider and put it on his head when he wasn't noticing.

"Omg there's a spider on your head!" I yelled jumping back. His eyes widened and jumped up as well slapping his forehead and shaking his entire body.

"Hahaha!" I laughed doubling over. "Is it off!?" He yelled. "Wait a second.... Maya!!!"

"April fools!!"

"IT'S MAY!!!!" He yelled. I paused. It is? Ohhhh.... I got pranked by Blake and Dominic. I was wondering why they were pranking me....

"Oops?" I said sheepishly.