Chapter 13: Switched around.

"Guys let's play something!" I exclaimed to the guys.

"Like what?" Dominic said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, anything."

"How about tag?" Blake suggested. "Yes!" I yelled the same time Dominic said "no."

I glared at him. "Yes!" He glared back. "No!"

"Majority counts bro, were playing tag. Your it!" He ran in the opposite direction. He turned to me. "Run"

"Mommy! Help!" I squealed and ran away with him right behind me. About fifteen seconds later I was panting for breath. I placed a finger up telling Dominic to wait.

"I..Need.. To... Catch my... Breath!" I wheezed. He shook his head.

"Tag. Your it." He grinned and ran away. Darn it.

I ran down the hall an spotted blake trying to find a hiding place.

"Blake!" I screamed and ran to him.  He squealed like a girl and ran away from me.

"Get back here and let me tag you!!!" I growled. "Neverrr!" He laughed and skidded around the corner.

I gasped. "Blake watchout!!!!" To late, he fell down the stairs. I winced everytime I heard a thump.

"Dominic! Dominic, help!" I cried and ran down the stairs to Blake unconscious. He was by my side in seconds.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He fell down the stairs."

He sighed. "Don't worry, he fell down the stair before. He's fine. I'll bring him to his room."

I nodded my head. "Oh, and Dominic?" He turned to me. I poked him. "Tag, your it."  He shook his head and smiled.

Blake's POV (yaass!!)

I woke up to my head throbbing. "Oww" I groaned. What even happened to me? I threw off my blanket and jumped out of bed.

Where's Dom, maybe he knows what happened to me. I knocked on his door and opened it.

"Yo Dom do you-" he cut me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Ever heard of knocking? Huh!?" He yelled.

"What the matter with you?" I exclaimed.

He stood up. "What the matter with me!? What's the matter with your face?"

"First of all, ouch, don't need to be so mean and secondly, I'm serious Dom, what's wrong." I place my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged me off.

"I'll tell you what's wrong, the fricken brat is what's wrong. Why did we even agree to this anyways. I'm sick and tired of he attitude." He said with so much venom. What? Sweetheart and Attitude? Doesn't mix.

"We're doing this for your mom, remember?" He rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a damn." I gasped. What the heck is going on right now? Dom loves his mom....

"Dom! Don't say that!" I screamed at him. He glared at me.

"I don't care. Get out of my room!" He barked. I nodded my head wordlessly. I don't know what happened to Dom, maybe Maya knows.

I walked down the hall and knocked on her door. "What do you want!" She said when she opened the door.

"Do you know what happened to Dominic?" I asked. She laughed humorlessly.

"Should I be caring about what's wrong with him?" What's with her attitude?

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Oh, why AM I acting like this? Hmm? Oh I don't know, maybe its the fact two people kidnapped me and took me to who knows where. Do you see why am acting like this?"

"But you agreed you were-" she cut me off. "Why ever in your right mind, will I ever come willingly with two imbeciles? Oh wait, you don't ever have a right mind in the first place!"

I staggered back. Seriously what is going on. Maya and Dominic don't act like this.

"Aww, did I hurt the idiot's feelings? I didn't even know they had any!" Maya said sassily. She never acts this way...

"Have you gone mute?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No. I'm serious sweetheart, what's the matter with you? Please tell me." I begged.

"I found your nose dear..." I gave her a questioning look.

"It was all up in my business." Maya continued.

"Please Maya..." I pleaded.

There's nothing wrong with me, I always act like this." She scowled.

"You don't act this way." I tilted my head at her.

"Now you're telling me the way I act? You don't know anything about me, so I suggest you go F yourself!"

I shook my head stubbornly. "No I do know you! You are childish, funny, entertaining, cringy, weird, annoying, and so much more!"

Maya laughed. "You think I'm all those things? Boy I'm the exact opposite." She snapped her fingers at me.

I sighed and walked out of her room. What the hell is going on...

Dinner time.

"Guys, dinner!" I called out from the kitchen. "No hungry!" Maya yelled.

"Who cares!?" Dominic laughed. I gasped.

"But I cooked your favorites!" I tried to reason.

They both yelled "So!?" at the same time. I sighed, never mind. I ate by myself. All I kept on thinking was: Dominic's and Maya's personality's are switched around.

Is I got up, I slipped on the carpet and hit my head on the counter. Darkness....

I woke up to my head hurting again. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Maya staring at me worried.

"Oh my gosh, my boo, my bae-" she got cut off by Dominic "I thought I was your bae." He pouted.

She glared at him before continuing. "Thank goodness your okay! I'm sorry for chasing you, it's my fault, I'm sowy" she cried and hugged me.

"What's going on?" Weren't they both acting meanies before? Gosh, I just sounded like Maya.

"You fell down the stairs bro." Dominic said. "Again." He added.

Maya pulled back and examined my head. "Dom? Do you think he has amnesia? Memory loss? Anything that has to do with the head?"

"No honey, nothing wrong With him, right?" Dominic
looked at me. I nodded my head.

"Just a headache."  Maya gasped and slapped Dominic on the head.

"What are you still doing here!? Go get him some medicine!" she yelled at him. He rubbed his head and scowled.

"Why couldn't you get it..." He grumbled and started walking out of the room.

"What was that mister?"

"Nothing..." She smirked. "That's what I thought!" She started dancing around the room singing randomly, "Boom beat that Dom! I'm the best, you listen to me, I'm the boss!"

Yup, everything's back to normal. Maya started singing twinkle twinkle little star. Well... kinda.

Just the way I like it.