Reality

Chapter 2 *Lilith Pov*

After I dragged her out of Kiara room I knew without a doubt that she was mines. When we reached my study I threw her inside not caring if she hurt herself I just wanted to know why was she in Kiara room. Locking the door wasn’t easy since the guards continuously came to the door because of this stupid war between the wolvens and demons. I told them I would take care of that in an hour. They finally left letting out a breath that I never knew I held. When I turned around my eyes landed on Ivy on the floor with that leopard-print mini-dress. I knew she saw my eyes change from a emerald green to a bloody red. Every moment I was around her the pull got stronger. I wanted to rip that fabric of of her body that showed off her curves and tight ass. Even though I had a gorgeous girl in my bed a few minutes earlier nothing  compared to my mate sitting on the floor. Wait, I needed to know why she was in Kiara room.

“What were you doing inside Kiara corridor?” I hissed. I knew I was scaring her, but I didn’t care this girl needed to show respect even though she was the daughter of my closest friend I will don't treat her any different from the rest of my slaves. I wanted to know why was she in my warrior room. Two minutes had passed and she still didn’t answer me which ticked me the f*** off. When I looked at her it looked like she was battle something internally, but when her eyes gazed upon me she knew I wanted to punish her for not answering me right away. What seemed like to be hours she finally answered.

“I was doing my daily chores and I was cleaning the chandlers this intense pain struck me and I fell off the ladder I didn’t know if someone heard my screams or even caught me until I ended up in Kiara room.” she whimpered. She could tell I was mad, but now I started to have a battle with my inner self.

She is our mate claim her!

I will do no such thing I already mated with my girlfriend even though she is not my mate. I argued.

Stop being complicated the girl is a fighter and you know it. If you won’t mate her someone else will and then you will regret walking away from her.

After a minute of battling with myself my eyes turned back to its original color, but darkened when my eyes fell upon my mate. I could smell her fear and arousal which turned me on I will gladly break her till she is no more. Slowly making my way towards her I heard her scrambling in the corner. When I was a few meters from her I was going to take her virginity even if she didn’t want me to that was until I was startled by a knock on the door. I didn’t realize I was in my own thoughts again. I walked towards the door in long strides when my hand touched the door knob I knew who was the source of the knock sigh. Opening the door to see my girlfriend in a silk robe made my fangs materialize. I could tell Ivy was getting uncomfortable especially after Emma kissed me. My inner voice started to get on my nerves.  Emma is not our mate snap out of it asshole! When I broke the kiss we were both panting before I could say anything I saw Ivy walk out of the office leaving me with Emma straddling my waist. FUCK IT! I’M SCREWED! I wasn’t able to focus on my mate because my attention was on the women that was hanging from my waist. Emma's soft lips, started kissing me again, I began to open her mouth with my kisses. Emma was now starting to relax again as I kissed her, and she squeezed my hips gently with her legs, sliding her tongue into my mouth."Mmm, " was Emma's only response. My hands ran up and down Emma’s thighs gently, then slowly crept up her sides, gently rubbing. Then I slowly pulled Emma  closer by her waist, kissing her a little deeper, softly sucking on her tongue. Emma clutched my shirt slightly, and wrapped her arms around my neck as if her life depended on it. I started leaning Emma back against the wall, but not breaking the kiss. Emma slowly took off my shirt without breaking the kiss.  Kissing her a little deeper, our tongues dancing and exploring each other's mouths. Before I could start anything on of my guards walked in on us and I scold him for not knocking which was my fault since I forgot to close the door.