Authors' Note/ Contest

Authors Note

Hi wattpad readers thanks you guys so much for reading my book. I know I’m not an experienced writer or anything but I try my best. I’m starting college pretty soon and I’m working so the updates are going to be slow for a while. I will be updating every weekend if not once a week. So I haven’t gotten any comments and I don’t know if you guys like it or not so I’m having a contest. It’s a chapter contest!

To enter the contest you need  to write a chapter, since my book have twist and different things pop out of nowhere. There will be two chapter of any one of the characters whether it would be Ivy, Ian, her parents, Lilith, Kiara Anca, Scar, Ivory or Xavier. But if some does Lilith be in mind she still in jail awaiting trial. It has to  be at least 1500 or 2000. This chapter will be dedicated to you and will be known that you wrote it. I wanna see how you guys make my story for yourselves.

They need to be emailed  to biancay96@gmail.com by September 3rd. In the email, tell me your full name (Optional) and  either write it in the email or attach the chapter as a document. Winner will get a shout out, a follow from; and as a bonus they will be put in the new story I’m writing.