You're Married To Him?

Chapter 23 *Ivy POV*

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Marilyn Monroe

May 15, 2014

Dear Diary,

Ever since the rape I haven’t written in here, but since I’m having kids I need to document everything like their first word, walk, potty train etc. I know Anca is mad at the fact that I’m having my rapist babies, but she has to understand I am not normal I may never get an opportunity like this ever again if I want kids with her, but she better be happy that I’m happy. I’m going to keep this entry short since pregnancy is tiring.

-Ivy

May 30, 2014

Dear Diary,

Frank is being extremely helpful with my pregnancy even though I said he wasn’t going to be apart of his kids lives, but I’ve realized I’m not going to be one of those mothers who keeps the kids father away just because he raped me. Making these decisions by myself to not only keep my mate happy, but keep my family happy is stressing me out and I’m not supposed to   be stressed. Why I have to be in this situation everything was so much easier with Kiara; she would have understood where I came from and supported me no matter what my choice was. I know Anca is supposed to be the one I’m supposed to marry, but I kinda wish Kiara wasn’t Akasha mate. Akasha took everything from first my mate and then Kiara. Why did I get bad luck just because I was bonded to three mates. Why does Akasha hate me so much she has her mate why is she always giving me dirty dirty looks? I really want to kill her already ugh. Stupid pregnancy I can’t even train with Scar or Kiara which makes me mad I need to learn how to protect myself even though I do. Done for the day farewell I’ll be back lol.

June 6, 2014

Dear Diary,

I gave birth to my son and daughter Ivory and Xavier. Even though I went through hell and back to give birth to my kids  I still love them. I’ve been stuck in this hospital since I passed out from giving birth; I never knew it could be tiresome. I hope Anca comes I really need her and I know Frank is trying his best to keep me calm he just isn’t my mate. My parents came prior to me giving birth to my bundles of joy, but when my family came to see me and my  kids something was totally off and Anca wasn’t there. This day was happy and sad because I gave birth, but beacuse my mate rejected me I nearly took myself from my kids which was a stupid Idea. Since Anca needed time away from me I was going to give her that, but I’m not going to wait forever for her and I start school again  yayyyy. (Note to sarcasm) Now I been home with the kids for about six weeks now and Frank has been working to support the us and the kids.

Goodnight

August 6, 2014

Dear Diary,

Since I’ve been home tending to the kids Frank finally decided to POP THE QUESTION! I know I have Anca, but my kids need their father in their lives even if I’m not marrying the love of my life. I’d rather have my kids happy while being happy and sad at the same time. We’ve been engaged for two months and he so fucking annoying like I really can’t stand him, but I love him as a father figure if you know what I’m saying. Recently, I thought I’ve been hearing sounds coming from the cellar / equipment room. I think I just heard it again……….