The Truth

Chapter 3 *Ivy POV*

Lilith ran off a few hours ago doing god knows what with god knows who. At first I assumed it was with her girlfriend, but that was until I saw her coming out of the study dazed. If Lilith was my mate why wouldn't she tell me? After the question popped into my mind the answer did she hoeing herself around without a care in the world which would damn her to shame sooner or later. Kiara and I started to roam the house until we ended up in the living room talk and kissing. It seemed like ages since we've been on this couch, but the intensity and urgency of this kiss kept me away from my thoughts. Kiara soft hands started to graze my sides leaving tingles in it wake. I was not aware of anyone in the house until Kiara was ripped off of me by a pissed of Lilith straddling girlfriend. Something flashed in my eyes that made Lilith stumble back grasping for support. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? Walking past a very stunned queen was all it took to drag Kiara out of the room without any further explanations. Kiara was my safe haven in this palace and I'll be damned if I let the royal pain in the ass ruin my life. Kiara skin was perfect against mines soft just like a baby bottom. Falling asleep in my girlfriends started as a blessing. A inner voice said: OR SHALL IT BE A CURSE?!

Finally a week has passed and today was my thirteenth birthday. Even though my parents aren't here somehow I can tell they are here in spirit. Early that morning I had gotten out of Kiara bed to find Lilith and her girlfriend having sex in the dining area. Walking in my room I grabbed my bag and found a letter and gift from my parents:

To my dearest Ivy,

If you are reading this then it is your thirteenth birthday and you were not here to spend it with us. Even though today is your birthday we have to tell you the truth about who you really are.You becoming a sex-slave was because of me; When my grandfather turned eighteen he was king which meant after I turned thirteen he would be passing it down on me, but I found out that I was pregnant with you. Some people knew and others didn't which was a threat that I couldn't endure so I lied about adopting you to save you.Today, I shouldn't have kept that from you, but I had to in order to keep you safe and gave Lilith parents the throne. You are special and one of the rarest hybrids I have ever birth. On your thirteenth birthday you have a choice to accept the gift the gods given you or perish with Lilith in all eternity. You are a Knight which mean you can choose which mate you want to be with. I wish I was there to help you, but me and your father had to find my family in order to keep you alive. If you are reading this do not tell Lilith that we left she knows that she is not Queen and will do everything to keep the title. Kiara is like a daughter to me so must tell you, you were given Lilith and Kiara as a mate please choose wisely or perish. May the gods be with you my child. We love you dearly. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

-Sincerely Mom.& Dad

Life began to come together again and I started to understand why my parents were sad, but I don't hate them. Knowing that I have a choice in mate makes me happy. No I shall accept the gods fate for me just to get my parents back. Looking at the gift I started to wonder what was in the box slowly opening the box my breath caught at the sight of stormy pendent with my family gem carved into a crescent moon. When I touched the pendent I felt Lilith coming. Shoving everything in my bag I quickly undressed and opped in the shower. The hot water felt nice against my skin until it started to hurt my skin, but I didn't move because I knew Lilith was still in my room. Sigh! I got out of the shower wrapping the towel tightly around me to see Lilith sitting on the edge of my bed. Her eyes moved over my body with lustful eyes when I stepped in the room fully feeling uncomfortable. I cleared my throat to get her attention which she snapped right out of instantly. She gave a me a crooked smile "Happy Birthday Beautiful," she said. I knew something was wrong, but didn't talk about it. Lilith left with a smile to die for leaving a small velvet box on my bed. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail applying some mascara and light gray eye shadow to bring out the color in my eyes. I pulled out a black dress that showed my back and a bit of cleavage to contrast with my flawless skin I wore gray pumps.