Slowly Fading

Chapter 21 *Ivy POV*

“To die, to sleep - To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub,

For in this sleep of death what dreams may come...”

― William Shakespeare,

I felt myself wanting to wake up but I couldn’t open my eyes I was freaking out; why couldn’t I open my eyes? I wondered what happened after I basically tried to kill myself. Who found me? Was it Frank or Scar because my family doesn’t care at this point about me because I am the child that decided to get knocked up at a certain age which wasn’t my fault because I was raped and my mate rejected me again. But I don’t have time to think about that right now. I need to know why I’m alive in the first place. Slitting my wrist and watching my self leave this earth was the second  happiest thought I had, but since I’m alive I can’t be happy. I know I have children but a mate is eternity and I can’t live without my mate that long. I need to know why can’t I  move my body since I only slit my wrist. Maybe I am DEAD! Then why am I still thinking UGH!! Darkness started to form, but only to change the white wall with some type of ball room.

Everything seem so old and fancy. I looked around and people seemed to be dressed up in old victorian tuxedos and fancy gowns. I swear everything was so elegant the music was beautiful so soothing to my ears. I noticed one person I know so well and it’s Frank. The way his sandy blond hair fall lazily over his eyes, his toned arms and blue eyes. I can’t believe he here to save me. I spoke too soon.  I walked over to him but stopped when  I see someone right beside him, and it’s my mother wearing the most beautiful and most expensive gown in the whole ball room with the best hair. The ruby red dress that she had given me two years ago were hers; why would my mother give me something like that? What was she doing here with Frank? I walked over to them. I am standing right beside him, but he doesn’t acknowledge me.

anding right beside him, but he doesn’t acknowledge me.

“Hello Frank can you see me,” I say. Tippy toeing and waving my hands in front of him didn’t faze them at all. I looked at their intertwined hand and I became more confused.

“Aww Frank I am happy my father decided to throw this ball for us in a short time.”

“Special events such as a balls shouldn’t be for mothers,” I say to her but she didn’t seem to hear me or care.

“Anything for the love of my life.” He said reaching down to kiss her.

I gasped “Why are you calling my mother the love of your life home wrecker!” I say throwing my hands up and down like a baby. Frank never told me he dated my mother unless this was when they were teen which explains why they seemed to know each other really well. That why she tried to kill him after I explained what happened. I know it wasn't because of feelings it was because I was her daughter and she wanted to protect me from him, why?

“Lady Knight and Lord Johnson I just wanted to stop by and say good luck on your engagement before I left with your father to discuss some business,” said an old man with a gray mustache. Wait did he just say Frank and my mother was engaged. That would possibly mean I got raped by my mothers almost husband. This was kinda getting a little to crazy for my blood. Why wouldn’t my mother tell me about any of this; don’t she think I’m old enough to know about this stuff.

I know you're scared, baby

But, you gotta give me everything, yeah

Let me be the one who can take you