Investigating

Chapter 15 *Franks POV*

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

― Robert Frost

My name is Frank and I'm 28 years-old. I have hazelnut eyes and curly brown hair that falls everywhere. My mother died while giving birth to my younger brother and my father was killed by hunters. Ever since then its been be and my brother ever since. My parents were two different level demons, yet I came out to be a incubus; while my brother inherits all the traits from our parents. My Brother and I have our differences, but since the death of our parents we have our similarities. I haven’t had anything in the past few months, but since I’m taking my little brother out for his nineteenth birthday I’m going to feed from one of these sluts. There was so many beautiful women and only one stood out and she was my target. This women didn’t have a scent to her; which was why  I  was interested in her.

I was drunk after my tenth shot and second beer. I saw the most beautiful girl you could never imagine. I know my kind isn’t welcomed here, but today was an exception because it was my brothers birthday. I wrapped my arms around her waist; her skin was like a drug to me. She turned around quickly, wondering if I was the guy from earlier, but I was a total stranger to this goddess and she thought I was here to take her back to the Queen. Yet, some of us know the truth Queen Lilith is not the queen and we’ll soon find out who would be better fit to rule over us. She didn’t know I could read her thoughts. “Why was I going home? Oh My God! Lilith or Kiara bitch asses found me. FUCK MY LIFE! I normally never get drunk off of nine drinks unless someone put something in my drink.” This girls was really terrified of Lilith. Oh well my pet.  We arrive at my house shortly after eleven. “Get out of the car and and don't say a word, got it?” She nodded, I knew she was overwhelmed by what was about to happen. I needed her before I went insane.

“Three strike and you're out kid” I dragged her roughly leaving an imprint of my hand on her wrist. It’s bad enough that I’m drunk but hearing the girls thoughts were nerve racking “I want you to be a slut for me…” I whispered in her ear lingering seductively as if I was waiting for her to make the first move, She kicked me hard where the sun doesn’t shine and I struggled to my feet. Even when I was drunk she awoken the beast inside of me; I ran after her, she was fast, but not fast enough for my demon “YOU WHORE!” I screamed slapping her forcefully across the cheek and dragged her back in the house locking the door behind me. “Now where were we?” I smirked venomously pulling her towards me, the scent of alcohol hit me like a ton of bricks.

“P-please don’t” She squirmed underneath me.

“You’ve been a bad girl, a VERY bad girl” I whispered pulling at the hem of her  dress, sliding my finger across her chest towards the back of her dress  towards her bra strap. This was the only way I could feed. Succubus such as Lilith feed off of cheating husbands without sexual content, but as for Incubus  we needed some type of sexual content for my demonic side to be fully aroused and ready to feed. As I heard her screams while I fed I started to feel completely different; Who was this girl? was the last though I had before I slipped into the darkness.I woke up to find that the girl left; maybe she did the right thing.Queen Lilith started taking girls as slaves when she knows thatonly males satisfies the demon within her. I know I shouldn’t have taken the poor girls innocence , but I needed fuel and she just radiated something powerful. I was going to figure out why was this girl or any girl important to our dear Lilith. Regardless if she my cousin or not there something not right with this situation and I need that girl to help me.Which means I have to pay a little visit to my dramatic pain in the ass royal cousin. I couldn’t deny the pull I had towards this girl now and I needed to know why was she afraid of LilithYet, the girl look similar to someone I met decades ago; wait she looked exactly like Lauren when we dated.

Could this girl be Lauren daughter? I hope to god its not because I would so hate myself, but then again last time I checked Lauren couldn’t reproduce.

The hell with it I will make a trip in the next three months to see them, but for right now I wanted to have fun and get fucked up. Also I don’t think  that girl would want to see me now anyways…

Three Months Later

  No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there-well or poorly.

-  Joseph Brodsky quotes 

The only time I have ever been to Lilith kingdom was only for the annual supernatural ball hosted by the royal pain herself. I knew the girl didn’t want to see me, but I needed to know why she was scared of  Lilith.  I never make myself known not even to my cousin. After I knocked it seemed like ages before someone answered the door. The girl from the club stood there with fear in her eyes. When I looked down she had a small bump. Was she pregnant with my child?

You?!” She whispered. Her breathing started to accelerate, I could feel her  heart beat slow down. She was having a panic attack.

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I’m Sorry,” I whispered. Lilith and Scar was the first people to come running to the door, then came Kiara, and two other girls.

“Ivy!?” the girl with the brunette hair yelled. So that was her name. Scar looked at me with so much hate I knew she watched the whole exchange take place. Lilith nearly dragged me into her office.

“Frank, what the hell are you doing here?” She hissed.

“Lilith, that no way of treating your cousin,” I said. “We come from the same blood line and don’t think I won’t tell them what you really are Queen Succubus,”

“Incubus, what are you really here for?” said Lilith.

“Well, I was wondering why are you harboring women slaves; when  you know males satisfies your demonic urges,” I whispered.

“Since I became Queen my urges has stopped. Not completely, but just enough for them to think I’m a vampire.” She said. With that she left me in her office to process the information. When I thought she came back I need some answers I turned around to see Ivy standing in the doorway.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” I said. “Look, I’m sorry about what happened after the club. I couldn’t control my need for an essence,”

“You don’t have to live with that for the rest of your life,” she whispered. I looked at her in confusion. “Why are you apologizing?”

“Because I wanted to say sorry for what I did; I had no control of my inner beast,” I said. She looked at her stomach and then at me; I could tell that she was asking herself a million question. “I’m an Incubus I can go for months without feeding and I took that out on you sorry once again.”

Her eyes showed so many emotions, but one of them was understanding. “I know you might not care, but just to let you know I’m pregnant,” she said. Those two words that changed my life. She was having my kid, but unwillingly. I looked at her with so much sorrow I needed to be alone for a while. I ran out the palace as fast as I could and I felt her stare as I was nearly covered by the woods. She having her rapist child. I’m going to be a father. I cried for what seemed to be ages until I came back to my senses. I was going to make it up to her no matter what I had to do.