Unexpected

Chapter 6 *IVY POV*

Waking up to find the space beside me empty. Did she realize I was a mistake? Was she truly my mate? I can’t believed I fell for the lies the royal pain and her knight has told me. Why did I let her mark me when I know she not my “True Mate” because when she bit me it felt wrong but it felt right. Ugh!Why me? When I entered the washroom I couldn’t get the feeling that there someone out there waiting for me. Now I have to ask the royal pain if I could attend school since it been nearly four to six years since i’ve been living in this palace. I need my education whether she like it or not, but it not her decision to make anymore it mines and forever will be mines. The walk from here to Lilith office is a pain in the ass, but I have to go and I hope that I don’t interrupt anything. On my way towards her office I caught Kiara trying to sneak into the house. The smallest details caught my eye her shirt was wrinkled and stained with lipgloss. Why do I get stuck with the players!

When I was a little girl I always thought that I would always find my beloved when I turned a certain age, but I was wrong because I wasn’t just a vampire even though my parents were from two different type of species We normally lived among humans for decades without being notice until a vampire would expose us which cause us to go to war for many centuries. There are at least twelve or more royal families which are descendants from each downworlder, but when a royal family dies than another takes over causing each royal two sets of royals if one decided to fall. Yet, I was born a hybrid of merely all the species. We are the only royals that the vampires are after which pisses me off because every other royal knows we exist, but doesn’t bother to scrape us off the earth. While running from these creatures and now resurfacing as a sex-slave make me fear my life.

When i came back to reality I was outside of her office. I took a deep breath and opened the door without knocking. Lilith was standing over a stack of papers; when she saw me her eyes sparkled with hope and understanding. This wasn’t a love matter this was about my education. I took a seat and waited for her to finish with her responsibilities. Once she was done she sat extremely close for my comfort.

“Lilith I know this may be too much to ask for but I need some type of education and I was wondering if you could enroll me into school.”

“Actually I was just about to call you and inform that I enrolled in one of the sophisticated schools for slaves as yourself and you will be attending classes tomorrow,” I couldn’t help myself; I threw myself into Lilith arms. It was a hug but Kiara walked in and interpreted it the wrong way. Before I knew what was happening I was dragged away from Lilith and out of the room. Kiara stood in front of me with a scowl on her face. This was not the girl I fell in love with. Her arms wrapped themselves around me protectively and without thinking I let myself forget about everything that just happened. Waking up in the middle of the night to find out that you’re not actually awake scares the shit out of me. I woke up to go to the washroom when I saw my reflection. My reflection was hard to see in the mirror, but my once  narrow, oblong face with angular cheekbones and a pointed chin looked swollen. My slit-like eyes that were once a clouded gray looked blood-shot, but I looked paler than before. Yet, my teeth looked like that of a werewolf/vampire. I felt my body start to change within itself and it wasn’t amazing. The sensation that was running through my every being I couldn’t fully explain what the hell was happening to me. I felt like my life was taking an unexpected turn for the worse.

Before School:

I woke up in the hospital; blood was all over my clothes. The last thing I remember was standing in the hallway with Kiara. Why was I here? Was it because of that dream? I need to leave I have school in less than five hours. Ugh! Wait, if that dream wasn’t a dream after all then I would look different in my appearance.