Chapter 1- Skypride

Silverteeth burst out from the mucky bushes and slimy trees, sprinting as fast as she could go.
Sanic Silver returns!

She heard Embersoar and a dangerous half-lynx fighting, echoing through the soggy wasteland.
Fluffstar screaming in agony as Embers amputates his toe.

Embersoar saved her life.

Embersoar was her hero.
Don't play damsel in distress please.

Silverteeth was running at full pelt when, she collided with a tree branch, and fell. She lay there to catch her breath.
How- you don't just- how???

Oh wow, there's a branch up ahead.
That branch is getting pretty close.
Maybe I should move ove- ow my relevance to this chapter.

Suddenly, Silverteeth heard a horrified scream.

Embersoar! Silverteeth thought, sitting up. I hope she's okay!
She's learned the art of mutilation.

Silverteeth continued running, for (did I meant to put 'but' instead of 'for'?) the brief rest did nothing to slow her racing heart. Twigs and thorns slapped at her face and tail, leaving stinging reminders of the stinky dark wasteland.
Welcome to hell.

Suddenly, there was a blinding white light.
You are now leaving hell. Please come again!

A wall of light? Silverteeth thought. Well, that's what it looks like!
Thank you, Sherlock.

Silverteeth suddenly heard a whispering, one that she couldn't not listen to.
The voices

But she had to move fast!
Gotta go fast!

Silverteeth wasted no time. She leaped straight into the blinding wall.
Because why not

The light, the dark, and the living, a balance that keeps all, is returning...
Ooh, ominous prophecy... couldn't possibly be about her.