Chapter 1- The Surge

Silverteeth shivered despite the warm air of Skypride.
Aaand were right back into it

That can't have been Embersoar! What was wrong with her? She just seemed... Dead inside...
First of all, same. Second of all, no recap? It's probably been awhile since we've read this.

Silverteeth stared at the slight trickle of blood that ran down her silver foreleg. What if she became infected with what ever the killing-machine Embersoar had? What if those brambles had poison on them?
Omg finally a logical thought

"Silverteeth!"

Silverteeth turned her head to see Coalstripe gracefully bounding through the lush grass torwards her. "Coalstripe? Weren't you asleep?" Silverteeth meowed, wobbling slightly.
Well he's not now.

"Yes, but I woke up because I got chills and you were nowhere to be seen!" He growled. "Why did you leave me? Am I not good enough for you because you're part of some important prophecy now?"
Yes.

Silverteeth flinched, taken aback. "N- No! Why would I ever leave you?" she meowed softly, hurt by Coalstripe's accusation.
Way to jump to conclusions, Coalstripe.

"You just did!" Coalstripe growled, skidding to a stop in front of her. "I see it now. Just because you're half bird, you think you can look down on us, don't you?"
Umm, ow?

Silverteeth stared, her mouth agape. This had to be some sort of hallucination. They never fought like this! "No! You're my friend, and I would never leave your side!"

"Then why did you leave it to skip off to Lavapride to see your best buddy Embersoar? Huh?"
Ohh, this is badly disguised jealousy. I see what's going on here.

Silverteeth froze. "How do you even know about Embersoar?" Silverteeth yowled, the scene in front of her eyes beginning to wave. "What gives you the right to snooping into my life?"
Ahaha they fight like a high school couple

"I'm not deaf! And you say the name in your sleep all the time! Oh, Embersoar, are you alright? Where are you? And you don't have a life! "Were DEAD!"
Don't think of his mocking in a sexual tone. Please for the love of god spare yourselves.

Time seemed to freeze.

Silverteeth glimpsed a visible tear slide down Coalstripe's angry face. She had hurt him. She had betrayed him. But she didn't know how. It wasn't her fault she had heard her name being called. It wasn't her fault she had walked in a trance to follow it.
Yeah this isn't your fault

"You know what?" Silverteeth shot back, her vision blurring. "It's not my fault I just almost died! It's not my fault I am part of this stupid prophecy! It's not my fault I was BORN!" Then, She collapsed.
All great points but chill tf out dang

But something was off.
Other than your temper?

Silver began to illuminate her small, ruffled form. Then the sparks flew.
Stop drop and roll

Silver sparks flew in every direction as Silverteeth writhed in pain on the ground. Coalstripe's angry expression faltered into a look of astonishment. A silver aura began to weave around Silverteeth's now limp body as she slowly rose from the lush ground. She was floating. Cats began to gather behind Coalstripe and share his look of astonishment as she began to rise higher and higher. Then, in the air, Silverteeth was turned torwards the group of astonished Skypride warriors, her soft, light belly fur exposed. Her large dove wings began to outstrech and glimmer, and then her eyes snapped open. They were a glowing silver with a silver aura flowing from them. No pupils. She began to feel stronger as if a life force had been poured into her body.
OH GOD SHE'S POSSESSED

"The light has arrived"
WE NEED US AN EXORCIST UP IN HERE

She then gently lowered to the ground, now on all fours again. She was fully conscious and starting back at the whole of Skypride.
IT'S LEARNING

"I have arrived," She whispered then collapsed once again, the world as black as LavaPride.
IT'S- oh