Chapter 4- Sanity is Falling Down

A/N: I drew the picture C:
There was no picture linked?

Embersoar sat on the prickly floor of the bramble prison. She welcomed the prickliness and pain to try to distract her from the emotional pain that tossed around inside her. Wherever she had been born, she wished she hadn't. Her orange eyes arted around nervously about as fast as she was loosing her sanity. Her tail flicked behind her as she began to hallucinate. Her memories... mother?!
That was the most emo paragraph I've ever read. Past Snag are you okay..? (spoiler no she wasn't) Also arted lol

Embersoar got to her paws and tried to run to the shimmering black shape- only to run headfirst into the bramble wall. "Momma!" she wailed like a kit an scratched at the wall, her claws beginning to bleed. "Momma! Please... I need you..."
Ooferoni everyone back tf up she's losing it

The black form arched it's back and blood spewed from it's neck. Embersoar wailed in horror as it tumbled to the ground. "Noo!"
So that just happened. Gonna be honest I don't have much to criticize other than the fact that this chapter is just a filler update on how Embers is doing.

The slumped figure changed colors. It was now a yellow-orange with blurred dark orange sopts. It stood up and walked to a small shivering black figure. A kit! It mewed and curled around it, licking it's head. Embersoar glimpsed orange ears...
I want to see my little boy (hERE HE COMES)

The figures abruptly dissappeared and was replaced with a larger black figure with the same markings as the little bundle. It slashed at a grayish blur which ran off. It turned around oly to have a large brown figure slash its claws up its neck, blood splattering it.
Or here he not comes I guess. Take a wild guess on what this is. Also what's with my overuse of the word "figure"? Use "silhouette" every once and awhile.

Embersoar's heart sank. She liked that figure... The orange figure from before sreamed a battle cry and slammed into the brown form so it flew out of the picture. It lay its muzzle on the head of the fallen form.
*cough narcissist cough*

Suddenly, Embersoar was really ticklish. She laughed histarically untill she crashed to the ground, bleeding from several places...
Well damm okay Joker

It was...Just so funny!
This book is funny, I would agree.

Then it began to...

Fade i n t o  B  l  a  c k.....
Look it's f a n c y.

Let's review: Embers is losing her damn mind