Chapter 7- Among us

Silverteeth appeared with a shower of stardust back at SkyPride.
Was that- Could it really be... The 'Living' prophecy cat is my-

"Silverteeth!"
STOP INTERRUPTING HER THOUGHTS GOD

Silverteeth was interrupted from her thoughts when a familiar voice shouted her name.

Fernstep was racing towards her, calico pelt glistening as she bounded through the long, lush grass. "Did you fall asleep right after I left?" She mewed, her long fluffy tail swishing the grass. "Did you have a dream? What was it about? Did you leave the SkyPride realm?"
Woah there miss FBI lady chill out

Silverteeth flinched slightly. How does this she-cat know? "I- Uhh, can't say?" She said, confused. She then narrowed her eyes. "Why do you ask?"
HMMMM

Fernstep lowered her head, her muzzle quivering. "I- I was just curious..." Her ears went flat. "I- I- I didn't mean to be nosy..."
HMMMMMM

Silverteeth sighed. "Well, you were." Her long silver tail swished the grass below her. "And, quite honestly, a little creepy."
Look our favorite bird cat is growing some claws— I'm so proud :,)

Fernstep sniffled, taking a step back and whispered, "I'm sorry..." She then ran away, her fluffy tail stirring the grass behind her, almost like a Twoleg water-monster.
Suspicious, no?

Silverteeth widened her eyes slightly, still confused by her mood swings, then froze when she caught an all-too familiar scent. She glanced down to see the faintest dark purple pawprint, stinking slightly of...
No...
OOP-

Silverteeth was going to keep a very close eye on Fernstep from now on.
Betrayal huehuehuahahaha

She sat, looking at the beautiful sky. Stars looked like grains of sand on the beach in SkyPride due to there being no clouds. She closed her shining silver eyes and took a deep breath in through her nose. The fresh crisp scent of stardust flew into her nose and her lungs, but she couldn't ignore the slight stench that billowed through the freshness.
The battle must be soon, for I have awaken the 'Living'. The one I haven't seen since I died...

Just a favor- could you like, tell us what you mean? Or something?

Let's analyze this- Silver discovers that Fernstep, a seemingly innocent and trustworthy young medicine cat is an imposter from literal cat hell. And the first thing you do is kick back and smell the yummy air. You could like, y'know... warn the rest of cat heaven or kick her tf out??
Silverteeth has no sense of hurry or is, like Leafshine, a literal narcissist.