Chapter 12- The Light And The Dark

Silverteeth screamed if fear and anger as Thornstar grinned at her from behind the bars. "Let me go!"
Oh, okay. I guess.

"Why does every cat we catch ask that?" Thornstar growled in annoyance. "It's not like we're just gonna let them leave!"
Exactly. Thank you.

As Silverteeth fumed, she glimpsed glowing orange eyes in the shadows behind Thornstar.
Embersoar?
Hey buddy ol' pal ol' fren

Thornstar grinned once again, seeing Silverteeth's puzzled expression. Then, as if he was weightless, he spun around and pounced into the shadows, making a surprised yowl rise up from the bushes. Embersoar and Thornstar tumbled from the bushes, hissing and spitting. Thornstar dodged a well-aimed blow from Embersoar's sharp claws, then caught her right paw in mid-air in his yellow teeth. Embersoar yowled with pain and used her other paw to attempt to hit Thornstar with her gleaming claws. Embersoar, unbalanced, tripped and fell, Thornstar dropping her paw. He wasted no time in leaping on top of her and pinning her down. Embersoar screamed in anger and attempted to escape. Thornstar grinned as he watched Embersoar struggle beneath his claws.
What is the point of this fight??

"Stop it!" Silverteeth yowled, scratching at the brambles. "Fight me instead!"
I'm sorry but what

Thornstar paused and turned his head around. "Fight you?" He mewed in amusement. "Why should I, when someone else over here wants a battle?"

Silverteeth gasped when Thornstar got off of Embersoar, who was glaring at her.
Uh-oh spaghetti-o

"E- Embersoar?"

"I don't know you..." Embersoar growled deeply, looking dangerous with her head slightly bowed, her right paw slightly forward with her claws extended, and her teeth bared.
Bet'chya didn't know that I was dangerous

And her eyes...

Her eyes had turned purple, lost its pupils and had a purple aura coming from their sides.
These colors seriously clash with orange and black

"Embersoar, It's me, Silverteeth!"

"I don't know you!" Embersoar repeated louder, taking a step forward.

All of a sudden, the brambles sunk into the ground around her, leaving Silverteeth standing on the mushy grass, her pads bleeding.
Oops, welp. Nice knowing you, Silver.

Embersoar didn't hesitate to leap onto Silverteeth, pin her down, and rake her claws across her silver narrow face.

Silverteeth screamed in agony, feeling her nose rip under Embersoar's pulsing purple claws. Embersoar placed a paw on Silverteeth's neck and snarled in her face. "That was too easy!" She growled. "I should just kill you now-w-N-NO!" Embersoar froze, her eyes wide. "Get out of me-e-e- Kill her!-N- NO!"
THE VOICES

Embersoar staggered off of Silverteeth. "R-R-RUN! You cannot escape- GO-O-O!"
SHE'S SHORT-CIRCUITING OH GOD

Silverteeth struggled to her paws, feeling tears rush into her eyes. They had done something terrible to Embersoar.
Yes rUn

Silverteeth had nearly forgotten about Thornstar until he cackled. "Kill her, weakling! What are you? A butterfly? KILL HER!"
Thats.. oddly specific?

That's when Embersoar streched out raven wings and screamed. "RUN! -N-NOO! I-I-I WILL FIND YOU! -I-I-I WILL KI-I-ILL YOU-U-U!"
I don't know who you are
But I will find you
And I will kill you

Silverteeth whipped around and sprinted so fast, the ground was a blur beneath her bleeding paws. As Thornstar's frustrated and angered yowls died behind her, she burst through the bright border that marked the end of Lavapride, and the beginning of Skypride.
Why isn't he pursuing her?

What have they done to Embersoar? Silverteeth thought, blood dripping from her exhausted face. Did she have wings? Is she a cat from that prophecy?
If she's corrupted, will we be able to fufill the prophecy?

Well, the prophecy's a balance thing, in case you missed that part. So, in any case, I think LavaPride helped you out.