33. Girls Day Out

Chapter 33

I opened the door and to reveal Emily, Kim and Leah standing on my front porch. With an excited grin, I gave each girl a hug before letting them in. We had decided before the battle to meet up and have a girls day out which included of shopping in the afternoon and going to a club for dinner afterwards and, boy, was I excited. Leah ended up deciding to come as well, which I was personally really glad about because I worried that she was allowing herself too much isolation and didn't want her to feel excluded. After this morning I had come to the conclusion that my leg was mostly healed, but I jut had to watch how much weight I put on it.

"Hello, ladies" Paul greeted, standing from the couch and hugged both Emily and Kim.

"Hey, Paul" Emily greeted with a bright smile.

"Don't you dare hug me" Leah warned as he went to approach her.

"Thank god you said it first" He mumbled, stepping back beside me.

"Now, today we are stealing Kira away. You can have her tonight!" Kim exclaimed striding up to me and looping her arm in mine, dragging me to the door. I blushed and looked at Paul who followed us out.

"Am I allowed to at least kiss my imprint before she leaves" he asked leaning on the door frame.

"Fine make it quick" Kim muttered glaring at Paul playfully while she, Emily and Leah got in the car. I smiled and walked up Paul. He put up his index finger to the girls to indicate he'll be a minute. I looked at the girls reaction to see them rolling their eyes playfully and turned to each other to talk. He smirked and pulled me into the house closing the door and pinning me against it quickly.

"They're waiting Paul, hurry up" I said leaning up to kiss him. He kissed me back and slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him to which I didn't allow him in. He smirked against my lips and quickly squeezed my waist making me gasp. He took that opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth.

I gripped the front of his shirt, with a blissful sigh, and then made my way up to his neck to wrap my arms around his neck. I tangled my fingers through his hair, making him growl in response and kiss me more rougher. His hands made their way down to my butt where he squeezed it.

"Jump" he growled. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. I pressed myself closer to him while he began caressing my thighs. He disconnected our lips to kiss my neck. I felt his teeth bite gently along my neck and then replaced those bites with kisses. I pulled his hair again and moaned in delight. He growled in response and possesively kissed me again. I parted breathlessly.

"Paul, I really need to go" I whispered, smiling as we leant our foreheads together.

"Do you have to?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes," I smiled. "Paul, let go of me".

"Never" he whispered making me smile. He let go of my thighs and held my waist, helping me keep my balance.

"Thank you".

"You got me excited" he whispered huskily. I furrowed my brows at his words then blushed. He took my hand and put them to the front of his shorts which I noticed held a hard buldge. I dug my palm into his shorts and smirked as his eyes screwed close.

"Goodbye Paul" I smiled and took a step back. I opened the door, hastily fixing my hair and straightened my clothes. He opened the door wider and leant on it where he leant down and kissed me.

"That was very mean of you" he shook his head, disapprovingly.

"Well..." I trailed, a response not coming from my mouth.