34. The Cabin and A Big Question

Chapter 34

"So...where are we going?" I asked.

"Follow me" he said taking the duffel bag and my hand.

..

"OK close your eyes" he said. I frowned in confusion but nodded. I shut my eyes and felt him guide me somewhere. "OK open". I opened my eyes to see the abounded cabin. I frowned at the run down cabin that held back memories and looked up at him.

"Paul why are we here?" I asked with a sigh.

"Go in" he encouraged smirking down at me. I sighed and put my hand to the knob and twisted it. I slowly opened and my eyes widened when I saw inside. It was beautiful and completely renovated. It was nearly empty except for the king sized bed which sat at the back of the room but positioned in the middle. There were candles basically everywhere and it was clean and tidy. Red rose petals littered the floor around the bed.

"The guys helped me while you girls were out," he whispered in my ear. "We even fixed the bathroom up".

"It looks amazing," I turned to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I didn't think you were so...romantic".

"I have my moments" he smirked placing his hands on the small of my back pushing me closer to him.

"Right" I said dragging the 'i'. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back, the kiss starting slow and passionate. That passion soon turned into lust and desperation. He quickly turned us so I was pushed up against the door. His hands held a tight grip on my hips as he dominated the kiss. I tugged on his shirt desperate from him to take it off. He pulled it off and chucked it to the corner of the room with a smirk. This time I used the band of his shorts to pull him closer. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Doing that makes me want you more than I already do" he whispered huskily in my ear. I smirked this time and looked up at him. Lets play a little game shall we?

I brought my lips up to his only brushing them with his. He very quickly and swiftly pulled my top off and threw it in the same corner that his shirt was thrown in. He smirked at my reaction resulting in me narrowing my eyes at him. I knew he was challenging me back.

I began to kiss his jaw line and then down his neck. He growled and ran his hands down to my thighs where he hoisted me up to wrap my legs round his torso. He briefly glanced down at my chest which was practically in his face. Feeling a little embarrassed I decided to distract him by connecting my lips with his. I felt him smirk into the kiss knowing he scored another point. No way was I going to let him win.

"We should take this to the bed" Paul whispered in my ear with a deep voice. He walked over to the bed and placed me down. He began leaving wet kisses down my neck. I arch my back desperate for him to be closer. He teasingly pulled down my pants, leaving me in only my bra and panties. Even though I was embarrassed, I still wanted to win. I guess I could use this as an advantage.

"Paul" I moaned knowing he'd give in. He continues to kiss down my neck and slide his tongue over my collarbone. So far he is winning, and I don't like to lose.

I flipped us so this time I was on top straddling his hips. I put my hands on his chest and leant forward. I bit my lip and ran my hands over his biceps. He leant up to kiss me, but I brought my head back and smirked. I brought my hands back down to the band of his shorts and tugged on them. I continued past the band of his shorts when he quickly flipped us again.

"You're all mine" he growled kissing me possesively. I smirked knowing I'd won.

.......

I woke up and noticed I was sleeping on Paul's chest. The sun peered through the thin material of blinds that shielded the windows.