48. She's Here

Chapter 48

I woke up to the sun peering in through the window that Paul had opened last night, I quite liked it. Memories from last night flashed through my mind like a slide show. I blushed at my sudden change in character and looked up at Paul, who was asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled together.

"Stop staring" he whispered with a stir. I smiled as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Morning" I whispered.

"Good morning," he replied and leaned down, kissing me softly. "Was it what you expected last night?" A smirk found it's way to his lips while I shook my head.

"Better". I leaned up and kissed him softly. He kissed me back and tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped one leg around his waist. His hand ran down to my thigh and dipped his head into the crook of my neck, kissing the mark.

"YES! Suck my dick!" A voice yelled. We pulled back and frowned at each other in confusion.

"Ignore it" he whispered and leaned back in.

"Piss off, this damn game is so rigged!" another voice yelled. A laugh followed and a vague response to the voice. We both got out of bed and I quickly pulled his shirt over my head while he pulled his shorts over his boxers. He took my hand and we walked out of the room. We into the kitchen area to see Quil sitting on the table eating cereal whilst Seth and Collin were sitting in front of the TV playing on Paul's X-Box. They all looked up at us and grinned. Paul pushed me behind him with his arm and growled at the boys warningly.

"What is with the yelling?" Paul asked with a frown and looked between the guys.

"Playing FIFA" Seth responded. I looked over at Quil who shrugged and then quickly got up, putting his bowl in the sink.

"I gotta go pick Claire up, I'll see you guys later. Thanks for breakfast!" Quil yelled walking out the front door. We waved at him and then looked back at the other two boys.

"You two, out, I want alone time with my imprint," Paul said, "Why aren't you with your imprint Collin?" He looked up at Paul and growled.

"Shut up. She doesn't want to talk to me" He mumbled and continued to play.

"Why not?" I asked trying to step out from behind Paul. He growled and clenched his jaw before, walking over to the couches and taking a seat on the loveseat. I followed him and he pulled me onto his lap, ensuring I was completely covered first.

"I don't know. She doesn't want to get involved with someone that's in a 'cult'" he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Charm her then, I bet you if you go to her door and insist to take her out, she wouldn't be able to refuse ya. Oh and give her that charming smile of yours" I suggested with a smirk, wrapping an arm around Paul's neck. Paul growled and placed his hand on my thigh.

"His charming smile?" Paul asked with a frown.

"Yes, he has a very charming smile" I teased, kissing Paul's cheek.

"You think that'd work?" Collin asked looking up from his game. Seth rolled his eyes and paused the game.

"Maybe" I shrugged. He thought for a moment before nodding.

"I'll try that...uh...thanks Kira" he nodded at Paul and walked out the front door.

"What? Urgh, fine, see you guys later. I'll see if mum needs help with the washing or something" Seth muttered and got up from the couch and then switching the X-box off.

"Bye" he called and left as well.

"That was easier then I thought" Paul muttered kissing my shoulder. I smiled at him and nodded as he continued to trail kisses up my shoulder to my neck. He turned me around so I was straddling his hips and ran his hand up the shirt to the nape of my neck. He pressed his lips to mine while I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. He tightened his arms around me and pulled me closer. One hand fell from around his neck and slowly trailed down to his shoulder, then over his bicep and down his chest. My hand accidentally brushed over his bulge making him groan. I chuckled and kissed his jaw. I looked up at his eyes which were turning black. I nodded at him and they turned completely black. He growled and pulled me even closer while grasping a handful of my hair and pulling my head back. He kissed the mark and quietly muttered, "Mine".