39. The Wedding I

Chapter 39

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I groaned and rolled over expecting to see Paul, but he wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes and sat up sighing, remembering Paul was at home in La Push. I hauled myself out of bed and walked into my walk in closet. I opened the top drawer of the cupboards on my right retrieving my bra and panties. I walked into my bathroom and had another shower. I just needed to relax my muscles. Once I was finished I put on my undergarments and walked out into my room and stared at the dress that hung on one of the hooks over the mirror. It's really pretty. I really like how silky it looks and the sleeve is really pretty.

"It looks beautiful" a deep voice says from behind me. I turn around and my eyes widened. A smile immediately made its way to my face when I see Paul standing there leaning against the door frame. He wore a black blazer over a white shirt and black pants. I'd call it a tuxedo, but it didn't have a tie to sum up the look. But I don't care. I walked up to him and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned down wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. "I missed you so damn much".

"I missed you too" I replied and pulled back a bit so I could kiss him.

"I have something for you" he whispered pulling back and resting his forehead against mine. I smiled at him.

"What is it?" He brought a red rose up to my face. I smiled and took it smelling it. It smelled like a flower should, natural, there was honestly no extraordinary smell to it. But regardless it's fullness and its deep blood red colour was beautiful.

"Don't tell Emily. I borrowed it, but I don't plan on giving it back" he smirked putting his hand on my hips and pulling me closer. I realised when his warm hands came in contact with my bare skin, I only had my bra and panties on. I blushed.

"It's beautiful" I commented. He smirked wider and took the rose from my hands and placed it on my bedside table. He turned back to me and kissed me. The kiss was slow and passionate. He walked forward towards the bed where he turned us and sat on the bed. He pulled me in between his legs. I moved myself and sat on his lap with my legs draped around his waist. He kissed my neck to my ear where he whispered hoarsely,"I realise you are in your bra and panties". I felt the warmth grow on my cheeks where I leaned down to his ear as well.

"I need to change" I whispered. He nodded and I moved off of him and over to my mirror. I took the dress off of its hook and moved swiftly to the other side of the room to my closet. I walked in and pulled the dress on. I reached behind my back for the zip and struggled to pull it up. I sighed and walked slowly out of the closet finding Paul sitting on my bed. He looked up at me and smiled. I returned it and cleared my throat.

"Uh...could you please help me with my dress?" I asked turning around and facing the full sized mirror. He nodded and walked up behind me and moved my hair to the side. He put one hand on my shoulder and the other on the zip, slowly bring it up.

"It's just as beautiful on you" he whispered on my ear and trailed his hand down to my waist. He pulled me closer to himself and kissed my neck.

"Kira! You up" a voice called from behind my bedroom door. I took Paul's hand and pulled him into my closet.

"Stay," I whispered and then smirked. "Good boy". I closed the door and leaned on it before calling out a 'yes'. Monica walked in with a smile and wore a bridesmaid dress. Mum explained to me about the reasons why I'm not in the bridal party. I told her it was fine and I really didn't mind. Honestly, I didn't mind.

"It's your turn to get your hair done" she smiled and left the room. I opened the door and smiled.

"I'll be back, you can go downstairs or something. Make yourself at home" I said. He nodded and pecked my lips. I heard my phone ring and moved to my bedside table to see Will's name flash on my screen. I picked it up and smiled.