45. Getting Her Back

Chapter 45

"She doesn't want you anymore" he said, leaning his shoulder against the door frame. His statement worried me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked raising a brow.

"Trey!" A voice yelled from the house. He smirked and walked into the house leaving the door wide open. I narrowed my eyes at the opportunity and took it leaping up the stairs. I walked into the house and into a hallway. On the left and right of me there was a closed door, but at the top of the small, narrow hallway was an open door. I walked in and through the door which led me into a kitchen. On the other side of the room, to the left, was a stair case and Trey standing at the bottom of it looking up.

"Where the hell did you put my pants!?" An annoyed voice yelled. I instantly recognised it. "And my bra!" I growled and was about to lunge at Trey when I heard footsteps getting closer to the stair case. I looked up and expected to see her, but all I got was her voice. "Are you gonna answer me? I know you're down there and I swear if I find you I will make you phase and then pull your tail so damn hard Paul will hear you! And come freakin' save me! Ow! Did I mention I hate you? No matter what the damn mark on my neck says" she rambled. No matter what the damn mark on my neck says.

"Kira relax! Stop yelling at me, you'll hurt yourself more and collapse, again" he mumbled under his breath and climbed the stairs. I growled and followed him up the stairs and down a hallway to a room. I walked in after Trey and saw her. I saw her for the first time in two days. With the imprint bond two days without hearing her voice, or kissing her, or touching her is hard, very hard.

She was under the duvet with only her head peering out. Her eyes locked with mine and she instantly got up. She wore her panties and his top on over the top. She jumped off the bed but was stopped by Trey. I took his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Step aside" I growled.

"No. She is mine now. You really should have kept a firmer hold on her" he smirked. I growled when he claimed her as his and pushed him back into the wall.

"She isn't yours. Never has been, never will be" I growled bringing my hand to his throat and gripping it tightly.

"I...beg to...differ" he stammered through his unsteady breathes. I let go and took a step back. I looked behind me at Kira and she was leaning against the bed holding her stomach with a frown. I furrowed my brows in worry and walked up to her.

"Are you OK?" I asked her desperately wanting to hold her.

"Show him" Trey said from behind me.

"No" Kira responded quickly.

"Yes. He needs to know you're mine" Trey hissed through his teeth and walked up to her.

"Trey, no" she said shaking her head.

"I think he wants to see it" he smirked, glancing at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and looked at her. I suddenly remembered what she said in her ramble, No matter what the damn mark on my neck says.

"No" I whispered under my breath. She mouth, I'm sorry and pulled her hair to one side. There under her jaw was a mark. Was his mark. On her. I felt my face drain of colour and I felt my wolf inside blaze with anger. This is our mate and Trey has come along and marked her. My wolf wasn't going to accept that and this time...I wasn't going to hold him back. I let him take over me.

Kira's POV

I pulled my hair to one side after mouthing, I'm sorry. I didn't want to show Paul something that was going to kill him inside. I didn't want to jeopardise my chances of going home with him. I was worried that if he saw the mark he wouldn't want me back and reject me.