36. Talk Dirty To Me

Chapter 36

Once we arrived at the house, Paul pushed the bike back in the shed and I watched as his eyes scanned over the other bikes that were lined up beside each other. It was a beautiful sight, now a thin layer of dust coated the seats and the handlebars held cobwebs that had been formed over the months.

"It's pretty cool, ay?" I asked, leaning my shoulder against the door of the shed. He glanced over his shoulder at me and lifted his lips into a grin.

"This is unreal. I'm pretty sure we are in Jake's heaven." I let out a laugh and approached him.

"They're a bit dusty"
"We're back" I called walking into the kitchen, my fingers intertwined with Paul's.

"Oh good, get ready and wear something nice, please" she asked, pulling out a white table cloth from a drawer and placing it on the table.

"OK, we are going to have a shower," Paul squeezed my hand and I realised what I said, "I mean I am going to have a shower and than him."

"I need your help setting the table, Kira, so let him have a shower and get ready first and then you can go in" she suggested firmly, but with her tone it wasn't a suggestion but order. I sighed and nodded. My mum nodded and turned around to the chopping board, cutting some vegetables.

Paul quickly pecked my lips before leaving down the hallway hastily. I walked over to the drawers containing the utensils and moved them to the table. I set the table for three people. Mum, Paul and myself.

"What did you guys do today?" My mum asked as I placed the last cup down.

"We went to the skate park with Will and a few of some friends" I said.

"That sounds like fun," she said. "Did you see any other friends?"

"Yeah. I caught up with Dustin," I said, frowning while I also remember Janice kissing Paul. "I need to get ready".

"Wear something nice please!" I rolled my eyes and jogged up the stairs skipping two. When I reached my room I heard the water running, meaning Paul was still in the shower. I opened up my duffle bag and pulled out my undergarments. I then rummaged through my other clothes and ended up pulling out my leather pants and white, sleeveless, button up blouse. I decided on combat boots as my shoe choice. I finished by laying out my clothes out and jumped onto my bed and played Candy Crush.

Shortly afterwards Paul walked out with his towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. He walked up to the bed and leaned forward and left a soft, lingering kiss to my lips. He nuzzled his head into my neck. I laughed when his hair made contact with the back of my neck.

"Paul! Your hair is wet" he pulled away and smirked running his hand through his hair and shaking it. Damn he looked sexy doing that. He knelt down to his duffle bag and rummaged through it trying to find something. I watched as his back muscles contracted with every movement he made. I blushed and looked away realising I'd been staring for too long.

"What's up with you?" He asked looking over his shoulder at me and smirked.

"Just admiring the view" I blurted and then clasped my hand over my mouth and gasped. I can not believe I just that. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks instantly. He smirked and shook his head chuckling. He leant over and hovered above me.

"I see, so you're admiring my muscular body" he whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed and narrowed my eyes at him. "And, you know, I do feel your nails when you co-"

"PAUL!" I gasp covering my ears. "Urgh! You're such a boy!"

"Thank you, I'm flattered and you know I feel it" he smirked, tickling my waist. I laughed and wriggled attempting to swat his hands away from my waist. He took both wrists in one hand and nuzzled his head in my neck to keep me from moving around.