Chapter 6 - I meet 'caveman'

As soon as Mr Pendanski left I ran over to the kid called Squid (I think) and he handed me my bag.

"Did..." I began.

"Do you really think I'm sad enough to look in a girls bag? Especially when I don't even know their name?" Squid replied in a jokey sort of way adding his texan accent on top.

"Well, you never know." I said as I looked around to find out where my bed was.

"It's this one" Zigzag said as he put his arms around my waist and turned me towards my bed.

"Thanks... Rik" He looked at me as if to say 'that's not my name'

"...Arm?" Armpit looked at me and put his hand up. I was having no luck with these names

"It's zigzag. But you can call me Ziggy for short" Zigzag said as his cheeks went as red as a tomato. I smiled. I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder.

"Hey, where ya goin, Nikki?" Caveman said as he walked towards me.

"Nowhere for you now swivel on it and get out of my face."

"And what if I don't?" Caveman was really starting to bug me. He had brown curly hair that he covered in an orange cap and even he was taller than me.

"If you don't I will slap you to frickin Japan so get out my way!" Caveman soon did as he was told - after I had to give him a full on death stare.

Finally, I got out of the tent. Now if i could only find B tent it would be perfect. I hid behind the D tent whilst I got my flashlight out. I was about begin my desperate search for Elyar.

(Sorry for the short chapter)