Chapter 20 - Therapy

Richie POV

After I dug my hole, I went for a walk around camp, and for a shower. So I headed back to the tent to get a bikini and a towel.

"So, how ya doin, Richie?" Squid asked as i entered the tent.

"Well, considering i've just had to spend the last 7 hours or so of my life digging a five foot hole, i'm fine, you?" I said as I walked over to my cot and pulled out my bag from underneath it.

"I'm good." Squid laughed.

"Erm... Can you turn around?" I pulled out a bikini and a towel out of my bag as Squid turned around and I put on my bikini. I grabbed my towel and went to the showers.

Squid POV

I haven't told anyone - not even ziggy - but I like Richie. I don't just like her as a friend. I like, like her. I was sat on my cot after I had been for a shower and Richie walked into the tent.

"So, how ya doin, Richie?" I asked as she lifted up the tent flap and walked in. Was 'hey, how ya doin?' Really the best I could think of? Obviously it was.

"Well, considering I've just had to spend the last 7 hours of my life digging a five foot hole. I'm fine, you?" She was sarcastic. That was one of the things I liked about her.

"I'm good." I laughed, trying to hide the fact that I thought she was beautiful. She walked over to her cot and pulled her bag out from underneath it.

"Erm... Can you turn around?" I didn't hesitate and I turned around as quickly as I could. When I turned around again, she was walking out of the tent with a towel wrapped around her. She was probably going for a shower. A few minutes later, Ziggy and Feists walked in holding hands. Their fingers wrapped around each other like vines.

"Look who it is, couple of the year." They both just looked at each other and smiled. Zigzag sat on his cot and Nikki sat beside him.

"So, where's Richie?" Nikki asked.

"How am I meant to know? I'm not Sherlock Holmes!" I replied.

"Don't give me that! I know you like her." Nikki got some Nerds out of her bag.

"How'd you know?"

"A- you've just admitted it. And, b - it's so obvious! Have you seen the way you look at her?!" Nikki replied. I couldn't believe it was that obvious; I couldn't help it though, when I fall for someone, I fall hard. "Anyway, I'm going for a shower" Nikki walked over to her bag and pulled out a bikini and a towel. Ziggy and I turned around whilst she put on her bikini. "This isn't over!" Nikki said pointing at me as she walked out of the tent.

Richie POV

"Hey, Nikki.' I said as Nikki walked towards the showers with her towel wrapped around her.

"Hey." She said as she walked off to the showers. I began to walk back to the tent so that I could get my pyjamas on and hopefully get a bit of rest.

"Hottie, 12 o'clock!" I heard someone shout from a few meters away from me.

"Suck my dick!" I shouted back as I got closer and closer to the tent. I lifted the flap again and Squid and Zigzag were in the middle of a deep conversation. I asked them to turn around and I got changed.

"You can turn around." I said as I got my towel and began to dry my hair a little.

"Why, you wearing your pyjamas?" Squid asked as he twisted the toothpick around in his mouth.

"I want to be comfy, don't I?" I replied.

"Well, you're going to have to wait, we have therapy with Mr. Pendanski in a hour." Zigzag said.